|Olivia Rodrigo Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 20, 2003|
|Favorite Movie||Heathers (1998)|
Olivia Rodrigo is an American actress and singer who is best known for playing the lead role as Paige Olvera in Disney’s Bizaardvark. She has also made appearances in several films including An American Girl: Grace Stirs Up Success (2015). Olivia is also a talented singer and musician who has contributed her vocals, alongside actress Madison Hu, for several soundtracks on Bizaardvark. She also has a huge fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Olivia Isabel Rodrigo
Temecula, California, United States
Olivia went to Dorothy McElhinney Middle School.
- Others – Cameron (Cousin)
Olivia is represented by Greene & Associates Talent Agency.
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
Interscope, Geffen Records
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Olivia has dated –
- Ethan Wacker (2018-2019) – It is speculated by their fans that co-actors Ethan Wacker and Olivia had dated as they often uploaded their pictures together on their respective Instagram accounts. They seemed to have split by September 2019. Their split was amicable.
- Joshua Bassett (2019-2020) – After meeting Joshua Bassett on the set of High School Musical: The Musical: The Series in 2019, Olivia had started dating him. They seemed to have split by 2020 end but still remain very good friends.
- Adam Faze (2021-Present) – In 2021, Olivia was rumored to be dating producer Adam Faze after they were spotted together at the Space Jam 2 premiere party in June 2021. It was also reported that she was introducing Adam as “her boyfriend” at the party. In July 2021, the rumors were confirmed after the kissing picture of the two surfaced on the internet.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
She has Filipino ancestry on her father’s side and Irish as well as German ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Fuller Lips
- Long eyebrows
She has appeared in commercials for DisneyNOW and Walt Disney World.
Through her social media, she has endorsed several brands such as Package Free.
Best Known For
- Starring as Paige Olvera in the Disney comedy-musical show, Bizaardvark
- Singing several soundtracks such as The Love Haters, Blobfish, and The Comeback Song
As a Singer
Olivia has contributed her vocals to several soundtracks in Bizaardvark alongside actress Madison Hu. Together, they have sung many songs such as Blobfish, The Love Haters, and The Comeback Song.
She made her theatrical film debut as Grace Thomas in the family-drama movie, American Girl: Grace Stirs Up Success, in 2015.
First TV Show
Olivia made her debut TV show appearance as Paige Olvera in the comedy series, Bizaardvark, in 2016.
Olivia Rodrigo Favorite Things
- Miley Cyrus Song – Malibu
- Music Artist In 2017 – St. Vincent
- Photo Filter – The one that makes the eyes and mouth look really small while the face remains of the same size
- Movie – Heathers (1998)
- Favorite Holiday Song – Mistletoe by Justin Bieber, Santa’s Coming For Us by Sia
Olivia Rodrigo Facts
- Olivia can play the guitar and the piano.
- She is a member of The Project For Women.
- Her best friend is writer Avery Poznanski and Iris Apatow.
- During her younger years, she competed in Boys & Girls Club Idol in the 6 to 9 years division.
- In 2018, she attended the My Friend’s Place 30th Anniversary Gala which was hosted by actor Jack Black.
- She is a vegan.
- She is a huge fan of singer Miley Cyrus and her character, Hannah Montana.
- During birthday parties, she and her friends used to get together to compete in cupcake-making competitions.
- Olivia has an eponymous YouTube channel on which she uploads various cover videos for a number of songs.
- In July 2020, she got her driver’s license.
- On December 31, 2020, she launched her own website oliviarodrigo.com.
- In 2021, she launched her debut single “Drivers license“. After its release, she made the record of receiving the biggest single-day streams for a song by a female artist in US Spotify history with more than 5.688 million streams.
- Her debut single “Drivers license” had debuted at #1 on Billboard Hot 100. It stayed on #1 for 8 weeks.
- She is the first female artist whose debut song as a solo artist reached #1 on the music charts.
- She wrote the majority of her debut song “drivers license” while crying in the living room.
- In February 2021, during the Apple Music 1 radio show, The Travis Mills Show, Olivia revealed that her dream collaboration would be with her idol, Taylor Swift.
- She has also served as a panelist and institute speaker for Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media.
- Lorde and Taylor Swift are her biggest musical inspirations.
- In February 2021, during an interview on RADIO.COM LIVE Check In, she revealed that she has a celebrity crush on actor and comedian Pete Davidson.
- In March 2021, she revealed that Taylor Swift had gifted her a ring along with a handwritten note.
- In March 2021, her debut song “drivers license” had become the most searched song on TikTok. It was the most searched in 12 US states with an average monthly search volume of 83,000.
- Her second single deja vu was released on April 1, 2021. She had written this song with a friend of hers named Dan Nigro.
- Billie Eilish is Olivia’s beauty icon.
- On May 14, 2021, Olivia released another song titled good 4 u from her debut album Sour. The song reached #1 on Billboard Hot 100 in late May 2021.
- The album, Sour was released on May 21, 2021. The album later reached the #1 spot on Billboard’s 200 charts with almost 295k album units earned in the U.S.
- In May 2021, Olivia revealed that she had never wanted to be a pop girl.
- On her debut album Sour, Olivia has given a songwriting credit to her idol Taylor Swift.
- In May 2021, during the BBC’s The One Show, Olivia revealed that she would love to work as a songwriter with Charli XCX. Later, Charli saw her interview and tweeted to Olivia that she was ready to work with her anytime she wanted.
- She has framed a tweet by Cardi B in her apartment.
- In August 2021, she released the music video of her song, Brutal.
- During the 2021 MTV Video Music Awards, Olivia won the award for “Song of the Year” for Driver’s License. She also received the “Push Performance of the Year” award. This was her first-ever MTV Video Music Awards.
Featured Image by Olivia Rodrigo / Instagram