|Zack Bia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 9, 1996|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Zack Bia is an American Instagram star, DJ, and entrepreneur who rose to fame in 2017 after he started dating internet star and singer Madison Beer. He has since gone on to earn fame in the fashion industry with his brand Puzzle in the Sky.
The United States of America
Zack had attended the University of Southern California until he decided to drop out in order to focus on his entrepreneurial passion.
Instagram Star, DJ, Entrepreneur
Field Trip Records
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Zack Bia has dated –
- Madison Beer (2017-2018, 2018-2019) – Singer Madison and Zack began dating one another in late 2017. However, the couple parted ways in August 2018. Later, in December 2018, they had gotten back together but eventually went their separate ways for good sometime in early 2019.
- Madelyn Cline (2021) – In December 2021, Zack celebrated actress Madelyn Cline’s 24th birthday together which sparked dating rumors. However, Zack later declined all rumors and revealed that they were not dating.
- Olivia Rodrigo (2022) – Zack was rumored to be dating singer and actress Olivia Rodrigo after they were seen together in New York City in April 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
- He often sports a thin mustache and goatee.
- Brushed up hairstyle
Zack Bia Facts
- He started his fashion brand Puzzle in the Sky in 2020.
- While studying at the University of Southern California, he had been working as a customer acquisition and creative director for H.Wood Group.
- His mentor is John Terzian.
- It was British rapper Skepta who had begun to campaign his fashion brand Puzzle in the Sky early into its launch. Followed by that, his apparel gained further notice when rapper Drake and Hypebeast also began to promote the brand.
- He is a close friend of Playboi Carti and Drake. Other than that, he has also been seen with other well-known celebrities like model Kaia Gerber, Charlotte Lawrence, Khalid, and Anastasia Karanikolaou.
- He and fellow DJ Luka Sabbat had formed a duo in 2019.
- There had been several speculations that his father may be worldwide communications director of Christian Dior Couture, Olivier Bialobos in the past. However, according to Hollywood Life, Olivier is a cousin of his.
- He has often expressed his fondness for the brand Cartier on his Instagram.
Featured Image By Zack Bia / Instagram