|Luka Sabbat Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||November 26, 1997|
Luka Sabbat is an American model who is best known for having walked the ramp for high-end brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Yeezy, H&M, Coach, and C2H4 Los Angeles. He has also appeared on the cover of popular magazines like Glamcult, GQ, and IDOL Magazine. Luka has more than 2 million followers on Instagram and more than 500k followers on Twitter.
New York City, New York, United States
Luka went to Lower Manhattan Arts Academy. He also attended college in the past. However, he dropped out even before the first semester could end.
Stylist, Creative Director, Design Director, Actor, Model, Entrepreneur
- Father – Clark Sabbat (Fashion Designer)
- Mother – Jessica Romer (Fashion Stylist, Chef)
Luka is represented by REMM.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luka has dated –
- Kourtney Kardashian (2018) – Television personality Kourtney Kardashian and Luka were rumored to be dating in 2018 as the two were seen a couple of times together. On one occasion, they were spotted going out to dinner.
- Chiara Scelsi (2018) – In October 2018, Luka was seen with Italian model, Chiara Scelsi at Peppermint Club in Los Angeles.
- Jasmine Daniels – Luka has been rumored to be dating fashion model Jasmine Daniels.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
He has Irish, English, German, and Haitian ancestry.
Long twined hair
10 (US) or 43 (EU) or 9 (UK)
Luka has appeared in several advertisements for brands such as –
- 7 For All Mankind
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Dolce & Gabbana
- Hood By Air
- Hugo Boss
- Ovadia & Sons
- Calvin Klein
He has also promoted several brands through his social media such as Diesel, Timberland, LIFEWTR, The Frye Company, Gillette, J Brand, and many more.
Best Known For
- Walking the ramp for several brands such as Dolce & Gabbana, Kanye West‘s Yeezy, H&M, Coach, and C2H4 Los Angeles
- Playing an important role in the comedy series, Grown-ish
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as Luca Hall in Grown-ish in 2018.
Luka does show interest in keeping himself fit and healthy and also goes to the gym as can be seen in his uploads to Twitter.
Luka Sabbat Favorite Things
- Aphex Twin Album – Computer Controlled Acoustic Instruments
Source – Forbes
Luka Sabbat Facts
- He was born in New York but started spending parts of his childhood in Paris as well since the age of 3.
- Luka was born into a family associated with the fashion industry for decades. His grandmother was an interior designer.
- As a child, he wasn’t a very photogenic person and preferred to stay away from the camera. He enjoyed playing videos and skating around with friends.
- In his teenage years, he showed a lot of interest in standup comedy and even took comedy improv while in high school.
- His passion for streetwear and skateboarding led him to start an internship at a store called The Hundreds.
- Luka was discovered while walking down the streets of Soho, New York City.
- His mother worked as a stylist for high-end brands such as Galliano and Dior.
- At the age of 15, he was featured in an advertisement for Hood By Air after the casting director had approached him when he was leaving an internship.
- By May 2017, he had got 30 tattoos done on his body. All of the tattoos that he had done were either symmetrical or centered. One tattoo that he had done was in memory of his dog Romeo who passed away when he was only 15 years old.
- In 2017, he founded a brand called Hot Mess alongside photographer Noah Dillon which had been primarily started as a photographic exhibition of Instagram models. It later branched off into apparels. This is because Luka wants to be known as a designer.
- In the past, Luka and his father Clark created a line of underwear and socks with the name ‘Haiti’ imprinted on the products. They donated 12% of the funds to support the Haitian Education and Leadership Program.
- Until late 2018, Luka was on the list of Models.com‘s “The Money Guys”.
- Visit his official website @ lukasabbat.com.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Luka Sabbat / Instagram