|Charlotte Lawrence Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 8, 2000|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Charlotte Lawrence is an American singer-songwriter and model who is well-known for her debut EP titled Young. Her biggest breakthrough as a singer came after the release of her single You’re the One that I Want in 2017.
Charlotte Sarah Lawrence
Los Angeles, California, United States
She went to Marymount High School situated in Los Angeles, where she was a member of the basketball and volleyball team.
- Father – Bill Lawrence (Producer)
- Mother – Christa Miller (Actress)
She self-manages herself.
As a model, she is represented by IMG Models, Modeling Agency, New York, United States.
Pop, Indie Pop
- Human Re Sources
- Atlantic Records
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Charlotte Lawrence has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
She has English and German ancestry on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
- Tall Stature
- Long Lashes
- Plump Lips
Charlotte Lawrence Favorite Things
- Hobbies – Watching movies, Sleeping
Charlotte Lawrence Facts
- She started learning music at the age of 5 and started writing her own music at the age of 12. In 2014, she debuted her first single The Finish Line. Her early exposure to the entertainment industry hugely influenced her interest in music. She was enrolled in piano classes and learned to play the guitar at a young age.
- She recorded a song for the hit series 13 Reasons Why in 2018 titled Falling Skies.
- Charlotte started writing poetry at the age of 10. At the time, she came in touch with a music producer who also happened to be her mother’s friend.
- She started modeling at the age of 14. As a teenage model, Charlotte has done several print shoots for various cosmetic and apparel brands. She has appeared on top-billed magazines like Teen Vogue and Harper’s Bazaar.
- Performing with the Dixie Chicks at the Hollywood Bowl in 2016 fueled her popularity. At the time, she was personally invited by Natalie Maines to perform with the band.
- In 2018, Charlotte released a single titled Psychopath, collaborating with artists such as Nina Nesbitt and Sasha Sloan.
- She collaborated with Kaskade and was featured on his song Cold as Stone in 2018.
- She suffered from anxiety issues and once admitted that whenever she’s backstage waiting for her turn to be on stage, she would get extremely anxious.
- Charlotte tends to often post updates of her tours, concerts, and upcoming music releases on her official Instagram account which has more than 750k followers.
Featured Image by Justin Higuchi / Flickr / CC BY 2.0