Ryan Gary Raddon
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Ryan went to Glenbrook North High School.
Post which, he headed to Brigham Young University in Provo from 1989 to 1990. While pursuing his studies, he would take out time to work on his DJ skills in his dorm room.
In 1992, Raddon started going to the University of Utah to graduate with a degree in communications.
DJ, record producer, remixer
- Father – Gerald “Gary” Hollis Raddon
- Mother – Lynda Toliver
- Siblings – Rich Raddon (Younger Brother) (Entrepreneur, Film Producer)
House, progressive house, electro house, deep house, EDM
Synthesizer, drum machine, music sequencer, personal computer
Om, Ultra, mau5trap, Ministry of Sound, Warner Bros., Arkade
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm (Approx)
72 kg or 159 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kaskade has dated –
- Naomi Raddon (1992-Present) – A concierge and journalist, Naomi met Kaskade at the University of Utah in 1992. Ryan stuck around the Salt Lake City post his college. Around that time, he married Naomi. Soon after, the duo shifted to San Francisco. The couple has been together for more than two decades. Together, they have 3 daughters.
Race / Ethnicity
His body specifications like chest, waist and biceps measurements are unknown.
DJ Kaskade has endorsed many brands –
- Imperial Motion
- Uber, and many others.
He is a Mormon.
Best Known For
Kaskade’s full-length house debut, It’s You It’s Me, got him a lot of name, fame, and recognition. The talented DJ got nominated for Best New Artist too.
Kaskade’s first studio album It’s You, It’s Me was released in March 2003 via Om Records. It didn’t chart anywhere.
In 2011, Kaskade was seen in the documentary film Electric Daisy Carnival Experience.
First TV Show
In 2015, DJ Kaskade appeared on the talk show Larry King Now as a guest.
Kaskade indulges in various sports activities but his regular fitness regime has never been popularly discussed.
The DJ is known to be a teetotaler. Despite his work industry and challenging schedule, he does not indulge in any sort of substance abuse and clearly shares this idea with his fans and people in general.
Kaskade Favorite Things
- Food – Cereal
- Activities – Skateboarding, Snowboarding, surfing, running, biking and camping
- Music Genre – House Music
- Drinks – Diet Coke
- Places – Tokyo & Sydney
- Footwear – Flip Flops by Locals
- The famous DJ took his stage name “Kaskade” from a nature book when he came across the picture of a waterfall.
- He released his first single “What I Say” in 2001.
- At the end of 2006, Kaskade left OM records and switched to Ultra.
- His collaboration with deadmau5 gave him hits like “Move for Me” and “I Remember”.
- In 2013, Kaskade was nominated for 2 Grammy’s.
- In 2014, he was featured as the 8th highest paid DJ in the world as per Forbes magazine.
- Visit his official @ www.kaskademusic.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Spotify, Soundcloud, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Manningmbd / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0