|Jax Taylor Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 1979|
Jax Taylor is an American television personality, model, and actor who is known for having been cast in shows and movies like Vanderpump Rules, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Then and Now with Andy Cohen, Desperate Housewives, Dexter, and Sharknado: The 4th Awakens. As a model, he has worked with brands such as Target, Macy’s, JC Pennys, Old Navy, Nordstrom, Kohl’s, Sketchers, Paul Mitchell, AussieBum, 2(x)ist, Taco Bell, and Abercrombie & Fitch.
Jason Michael Cauchi
Shelby Township, Michigan, United States
He divides his time between –
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Detroit, Michigan, United States
He studied at Eisenhower High School located in Shelby Township, Michigan, from where he graduated in 1998. Later, he attended Michigan State University and community college but dropped out of school to enter the Navy.
Television Personality, Model, Actor
- Father – Ronald Cauchi
- Mother – Marie
- Sibling – Jenny Lynn (Sister)
- Others – Joseph Lawrence Cauchi (Paternal Grandfather), Josephine Vincenza Rapa (Paternal Grandmother)
Jax has been represented by –
- William Morris Agency NY, Talent and Literary Agency, New York City, New York, United States
- Ford Models – New York City
6 ft or 183 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jax Taylor has dated –
- Kristen Doute – Previously, he was RUMORed to be dating Kristen Doute, a television personality, clothing designer, entrepreneur, actress, and author. However, he blocked her on Twitter in 2019.
- Lala Kent – There were RUMORs that he had an affair with his Vanderpump Rules co-actress Lala Kent.
- Laura-Leigh – He was romantically involved with actress Laura-Leigh in the past.
- Vail Bloom (RUMOR) – It was RUMORed that he previously went out with actress and producer Vail Bloom.
- Lindsay Lohan (2005) – He hooked up with actress, singer, songwriter, and entrepreneur Lindsay Lohan in the year 2005.
- Stassi Schroeder (2011-2013) – In 2011, he started dating television personality, podcast host, fashion blogger, model, and author Stassi Schroeder but the duo broke up in August 2013.
- Carmen Dickman (2014) – He was romantically involved with Canadian TV personality Carmen Dickman in 2014.
- Golnesa Gg Gharachedaghi (2014) – He had a fling with television personality Golnesa Gg Gharachedaghi in 2014.
- Brittany Cartwright (2015-Present) – He started dating Brittany Cartwright in 2015 and after dating for a few years, the duo got engaged on June 7, 2018, in Malibu, California. On June 29, 2019, they married in Kentucky and then announced in September 2020 that they were expecting their first child due in April 2021. The couple welcomed a son named Cruz Michael Cauchi on April 12, 2021.
- Faith Stowers (2017) – In 2017, he had an encounter with reality TV personality Faith Stowers.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Maltese descent on his father’s side and has Australian roots on his mother’s side.
- Tall height
- Buffed-up physique
Through social media, he has done endorsement work for brands such as MuscleTech.
He was raised in a Catholic household.
Jax Taylor Facts
- He was in the Navy for 6 months and 4 days and was trained at a base in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Jax launched a shoe and sweater collection titled Jax Taylor by XCALIBUR BRAND in 2014 by collaborating with XCALIBUR BRAND.
- He made his first film appearance by playing the role of National Guardsman #2 in the 2016 made-for-television sci-fi comedy disaster film, Sharknado: The 4th Awakens.
- Taylor has been featured in several editorials and magazine covers like Trump Magazine, V Man, GQ Japan, Men’s Health, Cosmopolitan, 944 Magazine, Esquire, Instinct, CosmoGirl, and Out.
Featured Image by Jax Taylor / Instagram