|Lala Kent Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 2, 1990|
Lala Kent is an American singer, model, and actress who is best known for being cast in Bravo‘s Vanderpump Rules. She has also starred in several films such as The Mentor (2014), One Shot (2014), and The Row (2018). Lala is also noted to have modeled for several brands including Dior and Forever 21. She has amassed a huge fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Mulholland Drive, Los Angeles, California, United States
Model, Actress, Singer
- Father – Kent Burningham
- Mother – Lisa Burningham
- Siblings – Easton Burningham (Younger Brother)
Lala is represented by –
- Lindsay of KK Entertainment
- Kelsey Sutherland of PMK•BNC
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lala has dated –
- Jax Taylor – Rumor
- James Kennedy (2015-2016) – Singer-songwriter James Kennedy and Lala were believed to have been dating one another from 2015 to 2016. However, these speculations have not been confirmed.
- Randall Emmett (2016-2021) – Lala and film producer Randall Emmett met during a Christmas dinner at SUR. Randall had sent over his assistant to get her manager’s contact info. According to an interview in 2018, she mentioned that the duo had known each other for almost 3 years. However, it wasn’t until 2016 that the couple started dating. Lala has dubbed Randall as her “daddy husband” because he reminds her of her father Kent. On September 2, 2018, the couple announced that they had gotten engaged via their Instagram. However, in 2019, news spread that Lala had broken up with Randall after he broke their no-alcohol pact. In September 2020, the couple announced that they were expecting their first child together. They welcomed a baby girl named Ocean Kent Emmett (b. March 15, 2021). In October 2021, it was revealed that the couple had separated and ended their 3-year engagement. In March 2022, Lala claimed that Randall started dating a 23-year-old around the time their daughter Ocean was born.
Race / Ethnicity
Lala has endorsed several brands such as –
- Smile Sciences
- DIFF Charitable Eyewear
- Forever 21
Best Known For
- Starring in Bravo‘s Vanderpump Rules since 2015
- Getting engaged to film producer Randall Emmett
- Releasing several songs such as Boy (2017), 4 U (2017), and Feeling You (2016)
- Being cast in many films like One Shot (2014), Dudes & Dragons (2015), The Row (2018)
- Paving the phrase “Give Them Lala”
As a Singer
Lala has released several songs such as Boy (2017), 4 U (2017).
In 2016, she also collaborated with English singer-songwriter James Kennedy to release the song Feeling You.
Lala made her theatrical film debut appearance as Lauryn in Reflections In The Mud in 2009.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in Access Hollywood in November 2015.
Lala is a fitness fanatic who trains under the guidance of celebrity trainer Jenna Willis.
Her workout routine involves high-intensity cardio and weight training. She also focuses on conditioning and toning her lats, triceps, and shoulder muscles. Lala also performs weighted squats in order to develop a much more defined butt area.
In 2018, Lala got into a beef with actress Jennifer Lawrence for calling her a c**t during a conversation with Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen. Lala responded to the insult saying “Well you know, I just want to let her know that she’s a gross human being and congratulations on two failed films in a row.” Lala also added, “her hair sucks, her face is a little too pudgy like she needs to stop the drinking, you know?”. She did not take Jennifer’s diss very nicely.
Lala Kent Facts
- She was raised in Salt Lake City, Utah. Later, she moved to Los Angeles.
- Lala is a strong believer in old traditions of marriage and life.
- She does not shy away from letting her fans know how much she loves her parents.
- Lala is obsessed with the show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
- Lala’s 18K white gold engagement ring crammed with over 6 carats of diamonds was designed by Leon Diamond in New York. It cost an astonishing $150K.
- In 2018, her song Boy peaked on the Electronic genre on iTunes.
- After the death of her father Kent Burningham on April 21, 2018, Lala started to heavily intoxicate herself. A few months later, she sobered down crediting her fiancé Randall Emmett for having helped her do so. In October 2021, she celebrated 3 years of sobriety.
- She enjoys spending time with her dog named Lilly.
- In September 2021, Lala was seen with a tattoo that read “Rand” on her right bicep. However, after her separation from Randall Emmett, she had changed it to “bRand new”.
- In April 2022, Lala revealed that she had decided to undergo surgery to get breast implants.
Featured Image by Lala Kent / Instagram