|Erica Fernandes Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 7, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Erica Fernandes is an Indian actress who has appeared in Tamil, Kannada, Hindi, and Telugu movies. She started her career as a model and participated in many beauty pageants. However, she is mostly known for her work in Hindi TV soap operas, primarily for her portrayal of Dr. Sonakshi Bose in the romantic drama series Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi (2016-2017) and the lead role of Prerna Sharma in the reboot of the popular drama series Kasautii Zindagii Kay. She is also a popular YouTuber with more than 1 million followers, who posts travel vlogs, and makeup, beauty, and fashion tips.
Erica Jennifer Fernandes
Kurla, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Erica attended the Holy Cross High School in Kurla, Mumbai and then completed her pre-degree course from SIES College in Sion, Mumbai. She was pursuing a B.A. degree from St. Andrew’s College in Bandra but dropped out mid-way to pursue a career in modeling.
Actress, Model, YouTuber
- Father – Ralph Fernandes (Former Model, Interior Designer)
- Mother – Lavina Fernandes (Professional Consultant)
- Siblings – Jermaine Fernandes (Older Brother) (Consultant)
She is represented by Ralph Fernandes, her father, who acts as her chief manager.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Indian descent.
- Long, straight hair
- Petite frame
- ‘Cross’ tattoo on her right wrist
- ‘Dog’s Paw’ tattoo on her left wrist
Erica has appeared in the TV commercials for brands such as –
- Asian Paints (appeared with Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi (2016-2017) co-star Shaheer Sheikh)
- Fair & Lovely anti-marks cream
- Medimix soap
- Lay’s Chips
Erica Fernandes Favorite Things
- Dish – Srilankan Chicken Curry
- Junk Food – Frankies, Golgappas
- TV Series – Lost (2004-2010)
- Subject In School – History
- Pets – Dogs
Erica Fernandes Facts
- She was born in a Konkani Mangalorean Catholic family.
- Before her acting career, Erica had taken part in several beauty pageants. She won the title of ‘Pantaloons Femina Miss Maharashtra’ in 2011 and was a finalist at ‘Pantaloons Femina Miss India’ in 2012.
- In 2017, Erica was placed at No. 4 by the Times of India in its list of ’20 Most Desirable Women on Indian Television’. The subsequent year, she was ranked at number 3.
- In 2018, she was ranked at number 15 in Biz Asia’s ‘TV Personality List’.
- For her portrayal of Dr. Sonakshi Bose in the TV series Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi, Erica won the ‘Female Actor Of The Year’ award at the 2016 Asian Viewers Television Awards.
- For her portrayal of Prerna Sharma in the popular TV series Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Erica won the ‘Most Popular Actress’ award at the 2019 Kalakar Awards and the ‘Best Actor Female (Critics)’ award at the 2019 Gold Awards. She also won the title of ‘Style Diva’ at the 2019 Gold Awards.
- Her hobbies include traveling, cooking, painting, singing, making doodles, and taking part in adventure sports. She is also a popular figure on Instagram where she has more than 2.5 million followers and posts regularly about her workout routines, her travel adventures, photos from commercial shoots, and beauty tips.
- Erica is a foodie and loves to cook bakery items and experiment with recipes. She is a non-vegetarian. She is also a fashion enthusiast and would have pursued a career in fashion or interior designing, if not for her acting career.
Featured Image by Erica Fernandes / Instagram