|Dallon Weekes Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 1981|
Dallon Weekes is an American singer-songwriter and musician best known for being the former member of the rock band Panic! at the Disco. Before joining hands with Panic! at the Disco, Dallon was the founder and lead vocalist of his band The Brobecks, that he formed along with his high school friends. He is now the member of the duo called I Don’t Know How But They Found Me with drummer Ryan Seaman.
Dallon James Weekes
Verona, Missouri, United States
Dallon studied at the Clearfield High School. He was a Mormon Missionary for 2 years before attending Weber State University for a brief period.
Singer, Songwriter, Musician
- Siblings – He has 1 older sibling and 2 younger siblings.
Dallon is represented by The RSE Group.
Pop Rock, Indie Pop, Synth-Pop, Alternative Rock, Power Pop
Vocals, Bass, Piano, Keyboards, Synthesizers, Ukulele, Guitar
- Fueled by Ramen
- None You Jerk
When he was the member of Panic! at the Disco, he was signed with Atlantic Records.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
82 kg or 181 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dallon has dated –
- Breezy Weekes (2005-Present) – Dallon and Breezy started dating in 2005. After dating for over a year, the couple tied the knot on March 18, 2006. They have 2 children together – a daughter named Amelie Olivia Weekes (b. June 1, 2008) and a son named Knox Oliver Weekes (b. June 23, 2010).
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Thin lips
- Black hair and blue eyes
Best Known For
- Being the former band member of Panic! at the Disco
- Being the founding member of the duo group I Don’t Know How But They Found Me
- As a member of the band The Brobecks, he released his debut album titled Understanding The Brobecks in 2003.
- With Panic! at the Disco, he released his first album titled Vices & Virtues in 2011.
- As a solo artist, he has provided vocals to songs like Skid Row, Sickly Sweet Holidays, Christmas Drag, and Iggy Pop.
First Web Show
Dallon made his first web show appearance in Good Cops as Detective Pikowski in 2013.
Dallon Weekes Favorite Things
- Idols – Elvis Costello and The Attractions, New York Dolls, Morrissey, The Smiths, The Cure, The Beatles, Louis XIV, Ima Robot, Phantom Planet, Starlight Mints, Kraftwerk, Ben Folds Five, Ben Kweller, The Flaming Lips, Guided By Voices, The Nerves, Wendy Carlos, Queen, The Ink Spots
- Sunglasses Brand – Valley Eyewear
Dallon Weekes Facts
- He dropped out of Weber State University to pursue music full time.
- After coming back from Oklahoma, he started a band called The Brobecks. After recording a few demo tracks, Dallon was offered to record solo by labels like Sony BMG and Interscope Records and he was asked to drop his band members. However, he declined all those offers. Their first EP titled The Brobecks came out in 2005.
- In 2009, he was hired by the band Panic! at the Disco as a replacement for 2 of the ex-band members on a temporary basis. In mid-2010, he was asked to permanently join Panic! at the Disco but he departed from the band in 2017. He was also a co-lyricist for the band’s songs.
- In 2016, he started playing along with Ryan Seaman in a duo called I Don’t Know How But They Found Me.
- Follow him on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Coconut Sharkk / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0