|Gashmeer Mahajani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||June 8, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Gashmeer Mahajani is an Indian actor, dancer, choreographer, television personality, and play director who is known for his work in Marathi cinema. He has also worked in Hindi-language shows and movies. His film credits include Carry On Maratha, Muskurake Dekh Zara, Kanha, Panipat, Deool Band, One Way Ticket, Dongari Ka Raja, Mala Kahich Problem Nahi, Bonus, Vishu, Dharmaveer, and Sarsenapati Hambirrao. In addition to that, Gashmeer Mahajani has been a part of shows like Imlie, Anjaan: Special Crimes Unit, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 10, Shrikant Bashir, Prema Tujha Rang Kasa, and Saavi Ki Savaari.
Gashmeer Madhavi Ravindra Mahajani
Pune, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Gashmeer Mahajani graduated from Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce (BMCC), a college affiliated with Savitribai Phule Pune University located in Pune.
Actor, Dancer, Choreographer, Television Personality, Play Director
- Father – Ravindra Mahajani (Actor, Director)
- Mother – Madhu Mahajani
- Siblings – Gashmeer has an older sister.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gashmeer Mahajani has dated –
- Gauri Deshmukh (2014-Present) – Gashmeer Mahajani got married to Gauri Deshmukh on December 28, 2014. The duo was blessed with their first child, a son named Vyom Mahajani, in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Gashmeer Mahajani Facts
- He was raised in Pune.
- He has credited his mother as his Guru.
- Gashmeer Mahajani was 15 years old when he started his own Dance Academy and Events Management company GRM Dance Studio as his family was facing financial difficulties at the time.
- In 2010, he made his first film appearance as Vivek in the Hindi-language romantic drama film Muskurake Dekh Zara.
- Alongside Ronit Roy, Ashmit Patel, and Reecha Sinha, Gashmeer Mahajani co-starred as Raja (based on Dawood Ibrahim) in the 2016 Hindi-language action-drama film Dongri Ka Raja.
- Gashmeer co-starred as ACP Vikrant Singhal in the paranormal investigative crime horror television series Anjaan: Special Crimes Unit in 2018.
- He brought to life the character of Sardar Jankoji Shinde (the 3rd Maharaja of Gwalior State) in the 2019 Hindi-language epic war drama film Panipat, starring Arjun Kapoor, Sanjay Dutt, and Kriti Sanon. The film revolves around the Third Battle of Panipat.
- Alongside Sumbul Touqeer Khan, Fahmaan Khan, and Mayuri Deshmukh, Gashmeer Mahajani co-starred as Aditya Kumar Tripathi (senior reporter at Bhaskar Times) in the television drama series Imlie from 2020 to 2022.
- Partnering with dancer Romsha Singh, he appeared as a contestant on the 10th edition of the Hindi-language reality television show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa in 2022. Other contestants for the season included Amruta Khanvilkar, Dutee Chand, Ali Asgar, Dheeraj Dhoopar, Nia Sharma, Niti Taylor, Rubina Dilaik, Paras Kalnawat, Shilpa Shinde, and others.
- Gashmeer portrayed the characters of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj and Chhatrapati Sambhaji Maharaj in the 2022 Marathi-language historical war film Sarsenapati Hambirrao. The film is based on the life of the chief military commander of the Maratha Empire Hambirrao Mohite.
- In 2022, Gashmeer was seen in the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 10 where he was partnered with dancer and choreographer Romsha Singh.
Featured Image by Gashmeer Mahajani / Instagram