|Rubina Dilaik Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 26, 1989|
Rubina Dilaik is an Indian TV actress who is known for having played the role of Radhika Shastri / Imarati on the TV series Chotti Bahu and its sequel, Chotti Bahu 2. The actress is also a fitness spokesperson. She got 2 Zee Rishtey Awards for her superior acting skills, once in 2010 and then again in 2011. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 4 million followers on Instagram and over 230k followers on Twitter.
Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She attended Shimla Public School. Then, she went to the St. Bede’s College, Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
- Father – Gopal Dilaik
- Mother – Shakuntla Dilaik
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
48 kg or 106 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rubina has dated –
- Avinash Sachdev (2009-2013) – Rubina and actor Avinash Sachdev first met on the sets of the TV show Chotti Bahu. Initially, they started out on a rough note as they found each other arrogant in some way. They didn’t even speak to each other for 3 months during the shooting. But, they connected during an outdoor shoot and began talking about family and life. Soon after, they took their relationship to the next level. Avinash even talked to his grandfather to get the permission to marry her. But in a matter of time, it was reported that Avinash’s closeness with another TV actress wreaked chaos in their relationship and they ended it immediately. After the heartbreak, in one of her interviews, Rubina said that “The experiences, heartbreak, and downfall in my life has made me a stronger woman”.
- Abhinav Shukla (2015-Present) – Rubina first met actor Abhinav Shukla at a mutual friend’s house during Ganpati Visarjan in 2015. He fell in love with her after their first meeting. Then, it all started out when he commented on one of her pictures on social media and asked her to give him the honor to shoot her pictures. Soon after this, the couple started dating and basically have been inseparable since then. The duo also worked together on the TV show Chotti Bahu. On June 21, 2018, they got married in her hometown in Shimla, Himachal Pradesh.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair ‘dark brown’.
She has used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Tender Skin International
- OPPO Mobile India
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Radhika Shastri on the TV series Chotti Bahu and it’s sequel, Chotti Bahu 2
- Playing the role as Soumya Harman Singh in Colors TV’s Shakti — Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Radhika Shastri / Imarati on the romantic series Chotti Bahu in 2008.
Rubina is a fitness enthusiast. She is not only regular to the gym but also likes doing the rumba and belly dancing to stay in shape. She indulges in yoga for a great body and tries to do it every day.
Her fitness regime also includes sticking to a healthy diet and adequate rest and sleep. Her impeccable body is clearly an aftereffect of her commitment and dedication towards her workout routine and a solid eating plan.
Rubina Dilaik Facts
- She earned the title of Miss Shimla in 2008.
- Dilaik played the role of Simran “Smiley” Gill on the Sony TV series Saas Bina Sasural.
- She got 2 Zee Rishtey Awards for her superior work on the TV show Chotti Bahu, first in 2010 for “Favorite Beti” and then again in 2011 for “Favorite Jodi”.
- Rubina was rated No. 11 and No. 10 in the “Top 50 Sexiest Asian Women” list by Eastern Eye in 2016 and 2017 respectively.
- She portrayed the character of Sita in the Life OK’s mythological drama show Devon Ke Dev…Mahadev and also played the character of Jeannie in Jeannie Aur Juju.
- She made a guest appearance on the Indian reality TV show Bigg Boss in 2016.
- Rubina is the winner of the reality show, Bigg Boss 14. The final episode was broadcast in February 2021.
- Visit her official website @ rubinadilaik.in.
Featured Image by Filmi Tadka / www.filmitadka.in / CC BY-SA 3.0