|Sanam Johar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 26, 1990|
Sanam Johar is an Indian choreographer and dancer who is best known for his contemporary and ballet dance styles.
Sanam Jit Singh Johar
New Delhi, India
Sanam studied at the University Of Delhi‘s Hindu College, New Delhi from where he graduated with a degree in Physics.
As a dancer, he trained with Fernando Aguilera at the Imperial Fernando Ballet Company.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sanam has dated –
- Abigail Jain – Sanam got engaged to his co-star Abigail Jain while on the dance reality show Nach Baliye in 2017.
Race / Ethnicity
- Thick eyebrows
- Chiseled jawline
Through his social media, Sanam has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Flipkart.
Sanam Johar Facts
- Originally, Sanam is from New Delhi.
- Sanam made his debut TV show appearance as a contestant on Dance India Dance in 2011.
- He is very fond of the work of dancer and choreographer Remo D’Souza.
- Sanam does indulge in smoking and alcoholic beverages every now and then.
- He won the 2014 season of Dare 2 Dance hosted by actor Akshay Kumar.
- His television credits include Dance India Dance (Season 3), Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa (Season 9), and Dance India Dance Li’l Masters.
Featured Image By Sanam Johar / Instagram