|Joe Wicks Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1986|
Joe Wicks is a British fitness coach, TV presenter, and author who rose to fame with the 15-second healthy recipe videos that he used to post on social media. He then expanded his influence through The Body Coach TV YouTube channel where he posts fitness tutorials and has garnered more than 2.5 million subscribers. He has published several cookbooks which include recipes for healthy meals and his first such book in 2015 titled Lean in 15 – The Shift Plan: 15 Minute Meals and Workouts to Keep You Lean and Healthy had become a bestseller by selling almost a million copies. Joe has also hosted a TV show titled The Body Coach on Britain’s Channel 4 network. He is also quite popular on Instagram where he has more than 4 million followers.
The Body Coach
Epsom, Surrey, England, United Kingdom
Richmond, London, England, United Kingdom
Joe had attended the Blenheim High School in Epsom, Surrey. He then joined the North East Surrey College Of Technology (NESCOT) in Epsom. He later studied sports science from 2005 to 2008 at St. Mary’s University, Twickenham in London.
Fitness Coach, TV Personality, Author
- Father – Gary Wicks (Roofer)
- Mother – Raquela Mosquera (Social Worker)
- Siblings – Nikki Wicks (Brother), George Wicks (Brother)
- Others – Eddie (Uncle)
He is represented by Bev James, Manager, Booking Agent, PR & Media Agent, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
73 kg or 161 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Joe has dated –
- Rosie Jones (2016-Present) – Joe began dating model Rosie Jones in 2016 and they got married on June 29, 2019. They have 3 children together – a son (b. December 2019) and two daughters named Indie (b. July 2018) and Leni Blossom Wicks (b. September 2022).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of British descent on his father’s side and Italian descent on his mother’s side.
- Toned physique
- Frizzled, curly, neck-length hair
- Affable smile
- Sports a rugged beard
Joe Wicks Facts
- During the lockdown in the United Kingdom due to the 2020 coronavirus pandemic, Joe had started an online series titled P.E. With Joe to help British children keep fit and stay active. He later announced that he would be donating profits from these videos to the National Health Service (NHS).
- For one such live stream, on March 24, 2020, he racked up almost 1 million viewers; a feat which was recognized by the Guinness Book of World Records for ‘most viewers for a fitness workout live stream on YouTube’. He was awarded the record virtually due to the lockdown.
- His father used to struggle with drug addiction from a very young age and had missed a good part of Joe and his brothers’ childhood and teenage years as he would often be in and out of rehab. He became sober from drug use after following a customized 12-step program designed by Joe.
- After completing his sports science degree in 2008, he had worked as a teaching assistant. However, after realizing that he was getting disinterested, he worked as a personal trainer for the next 5 years.
Featured Image by Joe Wicks / Instagram