|Vella Lovell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1985|
New Mexico, United States
Vella was a student of the Interlochen Arts Academy and has obtained an undergraduate bachelor’s degree from the New York University. She is also a graduate of the prestigious Juilliard School in New York City.
Vella is represented by the Los Angeles-based Industry Entertainment Productions.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Vella has dated –
- Michael Braun – Vella has been very tight-lipped about her personal life and has never discussed her past or present relationships with the media. However, her Instagram feed indicates that she is dating Michael Braun as is captioned in one of her posts. Even Michael’s Instagram feed features Vella’s pictures regularly.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African and European descent.
- Broad smile
- Mixed ethnicity
Best Known For
Playing the role of the sarcastic neighbor Heather Davis in the comedy-drama series Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.
As a Singer
Vella sang her first song California Christmastime on the show Crazy Ex-Girlfriend in 2015.
In 2017, Vella made her theatrical film debut playing the role of the Pakistani love interest Khadija to Kumail Nanjiani’s character in The Big Sick.
First TV Show
She made her first television show appearance in 2015 as Heather Davis in the I Hope Josh Comes to My Party! episode of the CW series Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.
Vella Lovell Favorite Things
- Song from Crazy Ex-Girlfriend – The Math of Love Triangles
Source – 8 Days
Vella Lovell Facts
- While growing up, she harbored dreams of being a concert pianist but eventually decided against it.
- She is often mistaken for being Indian or South Asian due to her ethnic looks. Her racial ambiguity has helped her portray diverse roles in the business.
- Vella has done an impressive amount of stage work including appearing as Lady Macbeth in an all-female adaptation of the play Macbeth. She has also played Anna Mae in Lynn Nottage’s play, By The Way, Meet Vera Stark.
Featured Image by Vella Lovell / Instagram