|Rosemarie DeWitt Info|
|Height||5 ft 5¾ in|
|Date of Birth||October 26, 1971|
Rosemarie DeWitt is an American actress who is known for her role as Emily Lehman on the Fox television series Standoff (2006–07), Laura Wilder on the romantic musical film La La Land (2016), Amy Bowen in the horror film Poltergeist (2015), and Susan Webb on the 2014 American biographical crime thriller film Kill the Messenger. She played Rachel on the 2008 drama film Rachel Getting Married and enacted Bernadette in the 2017 crime-drama film Sweet Virginia.
Rosemarie Braddock DeWitt
Flushing, Queens, New York, United States
Rose went to Whippany Park High School before attending Hofstra University and completed her graduation with a bachelor’s degree in creative studies. She also did training at The Actors Center in New York.
- Father – Kenny DeWitt
- Mother – Dorothy (Braddock)
- Others – Vincent L. DeWitt (Paternal Grandfather), Frances Farrell (Paternal Grandmother), James Walter “Jim” Braddock (Maternal Grandfather), Mae T. Fox (Maternal Grandmother), John Livingston (Brother-in-law), Jennifer Livingston (Sister-in-law), Nick Livingston (Brother-in-law), Jenni Blong (Sister-in-law). Rose has 8 half-siblings from her father’s previous marriage.
Rosemarie DeWitt is represented by ICM Partners.
5 ft 5¾ in or 167 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Rosemarie DeWitt has dated –
- Chris Messina (1995-2006) – Rosemarie DeWitt married American actor and film director Chris Messina in 1995. The couple separated in 2006 due to irreconcilable differences.
- Ron Livingston (2006-Present) – Rosemarie and actor Ron Livingston began dating in 2006 after meeting each other during the production of the TV series Standoff (2006-2007). The duo tied the knot on November 2, 2009, in San Francisco after 3 years of dating. Ron and Rose adopted 2 daughters named Gracie James Livingston (b. April 29, 2013) and Esperanza Mae Livingston (b. December 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
Rose is of Irish and 1/8th German descent.
- Dimpled Smile
- Colossal Eyes
Best Known For
Playing Emily Lehman on the Fox television series Standoff (2006–07) and Charmaine Craine on the rom-com series United States of Tara (2009-2011)
Rosemarie DeWitt made her theatrical film debut as Hanley’s wife in Fresh Cut Grass in 2004.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance in 2001 on the crime mystery TV series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Gloria Palmera.
Rosemarie DeWitt Facts
- She was brought up in Hanover Township, New Jersey, United States.
- DeWitt started her professional acting career in the year 2001.
- Rose earned an OBIE for the play, Small Tragedy at Playwrights Horizons.
- She was the part of Alpha Phi sorority during her days at Hofstra University.
- She used to participate in numerous high school productions.
- Rosemarie played the role of neighbor Sara Wilson in the movie Cinderella Man (2005). The film was based on her maternal grandfather James J. Braddock.
- Rosemarie DeWitt doesn’t have any verified social media account.
Featured Image by nickon / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0