|Seerat Kapoor Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 1993|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Seerat Kapoor is an Indian actress, model, choreographer, dancer, and dance instructor who is widely recognized for having appeared in numerous Telugu movies including her debut Run Raja Run (2014). She has worked as the assistant choreographer for various films such as the Hindi-language musical romantic drama Rockstar (2011). Seerat has amassed more than 280k followers on Instagram.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She went to Podar International School in Santa Cruz, Mumbai, and finished her pre-university course at R. D. National College in Bandra. She then enrolled for a Bachelor Of Arts degree in Mass Communication but discontinued after facing scheduling conflicts with her acting.
She also trained as an actor at her cousin’s grandfather’s institution named Roshan Tanejaa School Of Acting.
Actress, Choreographer, Model, Dancer, Dance Instructor
- Father – Vineet Kapoor (Hotelier)
- Mother – Neena Sihota Kapoor (Air Hostess with Air India)
- Siblings – Varun Kapoor (Older Brother) (Freelance Graphic Designer)
She has been represented by Reshma of TOABH Talent Management.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Fuller lips
- Thick eyebrows
- High cheekbones
- Curvaceous figure
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Love Organically, Vivel, Engage Cologne Sprays, and Apollo Tyres.
Seerat Kapoor Favorite Things
- Dish – Khowsuey that she has enjoyed having for her early suppers
Source – Instagram
Seerat Kapoor Facts
- In addition to acting and dancing, she is a trained Indian classical singer having taken music lessons from Rajesree School Of Music from the age of 12.
- She started dancing when she was 16 years old. She has been a full-time dance instructor at The Danceworx, Mumbai.
- Seerat has enjoyed working for the film Maa Vintha Gaadha Vinuma which is about a young couple attempting to convince their parents about their blossoming relationship, with it being the first time that a whole movie has revolved around her character. She had gone for a total makeover, had put on minimal make-up, and had even straightened her hair and dyed it black to fit the part.
- Seerat has cherished romantic comedies as they put a smile on the faces of everyone. She has also had fun watching racy thrillers, suspense dramas as well as action entertainers. She has affirmed that while working as a dance instructor, she has always used expressions and gestures to express an emotion. Seerat has got excited with any tale that is replete with emotions and drama. She has craved to essay all types of characters and try out every genre possible.
- Kapoor has not felt a sense of awkwardness after being locked in due to the pandemic as being at home has always given her a sense of freedom. She has seen the positive sides and felt lucky to have got the scope to spend time with her precious family members along with reading articles on spirituality and interior design.
- Seerat has never believed in making resolutions but has tried to adapt and adjust to times. She has liked to open up and do novel things in order to rediscover herself.
Featured Image by Seerat Kapoor / Instagram