|Paras Kalnawat Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||November 9, 1996|
Paras Kalnawat is an Indian television actor and model who is known for playing Sanjay Prince “SP” Ahlawat in the Star Plus series Meri Durga as well as for his breakthrough role of Samar Shah in the drama series Anupamaa. In addition to that, he has also been a part of shows like Mariam Khan: Reporting Live, Laal Ishq, Dil Hi Toh Hai 2, Dil Hi Toh Hai 3, Kaun Hai?, Ishq Aaj Kal, and Aye Zindagi.
Paras Bhushan Kalnawat
Nagpur, Maharashtra, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Paras Kalnawat studied at S.K. Somaiya College of Arts, Science and Commerce and graduated with a Bachelor of Commerce degree. He has also done a diploma course from Terence Lewis Academy as well as received an acting diploma from Barry John Acting School.
- Father – Bhushan Kalnawat (Businessman)
- Mother – Anita Kalnawat
- Sibling – He has a 5-year older sister.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Paras Kalnawat has dated –
- Urfi Javed – He has been romantically involved with actress Urfi Javed in the past.
- Anagha Bhosale – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall stature
- Charming personality
- Gorgeous eyes
He has done endorsement work for brands like Springfit Mattress, KAYAK India, and Melangebox.
Paras Kalnawat Facts
- He moved to Mumbai in order to pursue his passion for acting.
- Paras Kalnawat won the title of Mr. Multimedia (most popular model of 2016) in the Elite model look 2016.
- He has walked the ramps for several designers such as Kunal Rawal, Monisha Jaisingh, Manish Malhotra, and Narendra Kumar.
- In 2020, Paras began playing the recurring role of Samar Shah, Anupamaa and Vanraj’s younger son, in Anupamaa. The show is based on Star Jalsha’s Bengali series Sreemoyee.
- He has been crowned as ‘The Insta King Of The Week’ by Tellychakkar several times.
- Paras Kalnawat tested positive for Covid-19 in 2021.
- He has appeared in the music videos for songs like Tere Naal Rehna by Jeet Gannguli and Jyotica Tangri and Akhaa Vich by Sonu Kakkar.
- His father died of a heart attack on March 27, 2021, and Paras received the news of his sudden demise while shooting for Anupamaa.
Featured Image by Paras Kalnawat / Instagram