|Shweta Sharda Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 24, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Shweta Sharda is an Indian choreographer who rose to fame after her power-packed dance performances on Dance Plus 6. She has since garnered a huge fan following on her self-titled Instagram as well. In August 2023, she became even more popular after winning Miss Diva Universe 2023. She has over 500,000 followers on her Instagram account (@shwetasharda24).
Chandigarh, Punjab, India
In 2023, she was pursuing graduation through the Indira Gandhi National Open University.
Choreographer, Fashion Model
Shweta is represented by Mad Influence.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Well-toned physical appearance
- Energetic presence
Through her social media, Shweta has either endorsed or promoted various brands including zenly.
Shweta Sharda Facts
- She was born and brought up in Chandigarh.
- Shweta moved to Mumbai at the age of 16 with her mother.
- Shweta made her debut TV show appearance as a contestant on Dance Plus 6 in 2021. Since then, she has gone on to appear in various other shows including Dance Deewane and Dance India Dance.
- In 2021, Shweta was featured on the hit Punjabi track Coco by singer and rapper Sukh-E.
- She is a huge fan of the work of Bollywood actor Salman Khan.
- Miss Universe India 2022 Divita Rai had crowned Shweta, Miss Diva Universe 2023 in August 2023.
- During the Miss Diva Universe 2023 pageant, she wore a gold and aubergine gown which was designed by Nikita Mahisalkar.
- She was raised by a single mother.
- In 2023, she was featured in the music video (alongside Shantanu Maheshwari) for the song Mast Aankhein by Jubin Nautiyal and Tulsi Kumar.
- She was a choreographer on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
- During the Miss Universe 2023 costume round, she wore a lotus halo headgear designed by Nidhi Yasha.
Featured Image By Shweta Sharda / Instagram