|Sukhe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1990|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Sukhe is an Indian singer, songwriter, and music producer who has mainly worked on a number of Punjabi and Hindi-language songs. He rose to acclaim with the release of his 2015 single Jaguar (ft. Bohemia). Over the years, he has also worked on songs like Chadd Gayi, Sniper, Munda iPhone Warga, All Black, Suicide, Janni Tera Naa, Superstar, Insane, Gallan Teriyan, BAMB, Mill Lo Na, Pasand Jatt Di, 20 Saal, Nikkle Current, Morni, I Need Ya, Jaani Ve Jaani, Wah Wai Wah, Duji Vaar Pyaar, Oye Hoye, Where Baby Where, DJ Thoda Bass Bada Do, Patli Kamariya, and Mere Warga.
Sukhe, Sukh-E, Muzical Doctorz Sukh-E
Garhshanker, Punjab, India
Singer, songwriter, music producer
- Siblings – Musahib Singh (Brother). His sister is a physiotherapist.
Pop, Bhangra, R&B, Mumble Rap
Speed Records, T-Series, Desi Music Factory, Desi Melodies
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sukhe has dated
- Mukta Chopra – Sukhe is in a relationship with model Mukta Chopra. Unlike many other Punjabi music artists, he is very open about his relationship with Mukta and is often seen flaunting his love on social media with loved-up selfies. She is often seen hanging around during his music practice sessions. During his appearance on PTC Showcase, he also hinted that Mukta was his first crush as well.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Punjabi roots.
But, he often experiments with highlights.
- His unique and eccentric hairstyles
- Hip hop style sense
- Often wears Bermuda shorts
Best Known For
- The popularity of his singles – Sniper and Jaguar
- Having collaborated with established Punjabi artists such as Raftaar, Bohemia, and Deep Jandu
As a Singer
His debut single was Sniper, which he had created in collaboration with Raftaar. He followed it with Jaguar, which proved to be his breakthrough hit.
First TV Show
Sukhe has appeared in numerous Punjabi TV shows such as PTC Superstar and others.
Sukhe regularly trains with his personal trainer to get himself in perfect shape. His workout seems to lean heavily towards boxing-style workouts.
He also complements his workout routine by following a disciplined diet plan. Plus, he tries to ensure that he drinks about 5-6 liters of water throughout the day.
Sukhe Favorite Things
- Influences – Babbu Maan, Jazzy B, Bohemia, Gurdas Maan
- Tattoo – Punjabi phrase ‘Har Maidan Fateh’ which he has got inked just below his neck. It was his first tattoo.
- Bollywood Villain – Amrish Puri
- Actor – Akshay Kumar
- Musical Instrument – Flute
- Actress – Preity Zinta, Alia Bhatt
- Movie – Karan Arjun (1995)
Source – YouTube
- He is such a big fan of Bohemia that he has got his signature inked on his right forearm. Bohemia had himself signed for him.
- He and Preet Hundal (Hundal Mohali Wala) are the founding members of the musical band, Muzical Doctorz.
- He once said, “All through my college life, I had a great inclination towards music. I used to participate in various music competitions and perform in college fests. I had full support from my friends and girlfriend and that gave me the confidence to build a niche for ‘Muzical Doctorz’. I enjoyed my college life in proper ‘Punjabi-style’ and that fun is reflected through my songs.”
- He later started using his Muzical Doctorz as a firm that supports talented and deserving new artists.
- After completing his school education, he moved to Chandigarh to become a part of the Punjabi underground music movement.
- The first fee which he received from a client for musical collaboration, he had to return it back as the client came the next day and told him that he didn’t want to work with him.
- After the super success of his single Jaguar, he wasn’t able to record any music as he wasn’t sure whether he could create anything better. He managed to get back to the studio after rapper Badshah encouraged him to continue working.
Featured Image by Sukhe / Instagram