|Jubin Nautiyal Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||June 14, 1989|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jubin Nautiyal is an Indian playback singer and performer who has recorded for a number of films like Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Rustom, Bhuj: The Pride of India, Shershaah, Sonali Cable, Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, Ok Jaanu, Raabta, One Night Stand, Kuch Kuch Locha Hai, Kaabil, Sharafat Gayi Tel Lene, Ittefaq, Ishq Forever, 1920 London, The Shaukeens, Kabir Singh, Barkhaa, Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon, Kuchh Bheege Alfaaz, Jazbaa, 7 Hours To Go, Jolly LLB 2, Love Aaj Kal, Roohi, Commando 2, Tubelight, Dil Jo Na Keh Saka, Baadshaho, Dil Juunglee, Hate Story 4, Baaghi 2, Loveyatri, The Dark Side of Life: Mumbai City, Jalebi, Hume Tumse Pyaar Kitna, Marjaavaan, Dabangg 3, Ginny Weds Sunny, Sadak 2, Kya Meri Sonam Gupta Bewafa Hai?, Hum Do Hamare Do, Antim: The Final Truth, Satyameva Jayate 2, and Radhe Shyam. Jubin Nautiyal has also been a recipient of awards such as the Mirchi Music Award and ITA Award.
Dehradun, Uttarakhand, India
Jaunsar, Uttarakhand, India
Jubin Nautiyal studied at St. Joseph’s Academy, Dehradun. After that, he enrolled at Welham Boys’ School, a boarding school located in Dehradun. It was during his time at Welham Boys’ School that he formally studied Music as a subject and built a base in classical music. Jubin also attended Mithibai College in Mumbai.
Additionally, he has received training to play various instruments like guitar, piano, harmonium, and drums as well as has trained under Pandit Chhannulal Mishra in Varanasi. Jubin Nautiyal has also trained under his schoolteacher Mrs. Vandana Srivastava as well as has taken music lessons in the Hindustani classical music from his Guru Mr. Samant. He also got the opportunity to train under veteran guitarist Prasanna while Jubin was training in western music at a music academy in Chennai.
Playback Singer, Performer
- Father – Ram Sharan Nautiyal (Businessperson, Politician in Uttarakhand)
- Mother – Neena Nautiyal (Businessperson, Homemaker)
Indian Classical, Pop, Rock, EDM
Vocals, Guitar, Piano, Harmonium, Drums
T-Series, Zee Music, Sony Music, SVF Music, Tips, YRF Music
6 ft or 183 cm
72 kg or 158.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Tall stature
- Often sports long hair
Jubin Nautiyal Facts
- He had established himself as a singer in his hometown by the age of 18.
- He shifted to Mumbai in 2007.
- In 2015, Jubin Nautiyal won the Mirchi Music Award in the “Upcoming Male Vocalist of The Year” category for his song Zindagi Kuch Toh Bata (Reprise) from Bajrangi Bhaijaan.
- For the title song from the soap opera Tu Sooraj, Main Saanjh Piyaji, he bagged the Indian Television Academy Award for “Best Singer” in 2017.
- Jubin Nautiyal’s song Raataan Lambiyan of the 2021 biographical war film Shershaah was a hit.
Featured Image by Jubin Nautiyal / Instagram