|Fernanda Motta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 29, 1981|
Fernanda Motta is a Brazilian model, actress, and TV host who is prominently known for being a host on the reality show Brazil’s Next Top Model. Aside from that, Fernanda is also known for the modeling-related pictures that she uploads to her self-titled Instagram account.
Campos dos Goytacazes, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
New York City, New York, United States
Model, Actress, Television Host
Fernanda is represented by –
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – New York
- View Management – Barcelona
- Modelwerk – Hamburg
- Mega Model Brazil – Sao Paulo
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Fernanda has dated –
- Roger Rodrigues – She was once in a relationship with a man named Roger Rodrigues. Together, the couple has a daughter named Chloe (b. March 3, 2014).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Latino)
She has Brazilian and Italian ancestry.
- Heart-shaped face
- Prominent jawline
- Thick eyebrows
She has appeared in the commercials for various brands including Rolex, Palmolive, Cori, Moët & Chandon, Pantene, and Colgate.
Fernanda Motta Facts
- She was brought up in Campos dos Goytacazes, Rio de Janeiro.
- Motta was scouted on Guarapari Beach at the age of 16.
- With time, she has walked the ramp for various well-known brands including Gucci, Cia Marítima, and Chanel.
- Motta has been featured in 4 editions of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- Fernanda has been featured on the cover of various magazines including RG Vogue, Marie Claire, Elle, Cosmopolitan, Glamour, and Vogue Homem.
- She was listed at 19th place on models.com‘s “Top 25 Sexiest Models” list in 2005.
- Fernanda was featured as a guest judge on The Amazing Model Race from “America’s Next Top Model, Cycle 12”.
Featured Image By Fernanda Motta / Instagram