|Brandi Cyrus Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 26, 1987|
Brandi Cyrus is an American actor, musician, presenter, and DJ. Over the years, she has worked on projects such as Hannah Montana, Hannah Montana: The Movie, Zoey 101, Billy Ray Cyrus: Home at Last, Piers Morgan Tonight, Old 37, Access Hollywood, Entertainment Tonight, Truly Tish, Celebrity P.O.V., The Queue, What’s Up, Cyrus vs. Cyrus: Design and Conquer, and Brandiville.
Brandi Glenn Cyrus
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
Actor, Musician, Presenter, DJ
- Father – Baxter Neal Helson
- Mother – Tish Cyrus
- Siblings – Trace Cyrus (Younger Brother) (Musician)
- Others – Billy Ray Cyrus (Stepfather) (Singer), Miley Cyrus (Younger Half-Sister) (Singer), Braison Cyrus (Younger Half-Brother) (Actor), Noah Cyrus (Younger Half-sister) (Singer), Christopher Cody Cyrus (Younger Half-Brother) (Film Score Composer)
Brandi Cyrus has been signed with United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Acoustic and Electric Guitar, Vocals
- Interscope Records
- Universal Music Central America
- Rock Mafia / Interscope
Her net worth had been $2 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brandi has dated –
- Sam Hancock (2008–2010) – Sam Hancock, the lead singer in the Christian band Luminate started dating Brandi in 2008. After two years, the two decided to separate in 2010. It was alleged that Brandi’s half-sister Miley was trying to hit on Sam and reportedly, the two became very close. However, Sam addressed the rumors and said they were false.
- Jon Wasleske (2010–2012) – Jon Wasleske, a musician started dating Brandi in 2010. The couple decided to split after two years of dating in 2012.
- Zach Hall (2013–2018) – Brandi started dating Zach, the keyboard player with the band Five Knives in 2013. Both of them seem very much in love and were regularly seen making public appearances. Daily Mail spotted the couple shopping at vintage stores on Melrose Avenue. The couple was in a long-distance relationship but the two seem to have no qualms about it as Brandi confessed to having been in long-distance relationships before. However, they decided to part ways in 2018.
- Ry – She has been in a relationship with Ry and he has frequently appeared on her Instagram profile.
Race / Ethnicity
Brandi has Native American ancestry.
- Bright Blonde Hair
- Often wears a nose ring
33-27-36 in or 84-68.5-91.5 cm
8 (US) or 40 (EU) or 12 (UK)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Best Known For
- Being the sister of pop singer, Miley Cyrus
- Having appeared in shows like Brandiville from 2013 to 2014, The Queue, and Hannah Montana
As a Singer
Brandi has sung songs by being a part of the band Frank & Derol. Codi Caraco and Megan Park (now left) have also served as members of the band.
“Barely love you too” was the first single from the band, which was released in July 2012.
Brandi Cyrus’s first theatrical appearance was in 2008 in the musical documentary Hannah Montana and Miley Cyrus: Best of Both Worlds Concert. She had a special role in the film, starring her sister.
First TV Show
Cyrus’s first television show appearance was in Billy Ray Cyrus: Home at Last in 2007.
Brandi prefers to tone her legs with leg toning exercises by doing boxing. For this, she gets training from Larry Donald of Title Boxing Club. For a full-body workout that involves a mitt workout and shadow boxing, Brandi works out once or twice a week.
She enjoys doing other exercises and yoga to keep her in good health and her body well-toned.
She also enjoys running beachside whenever she gets a chance.
Brandi Glenn Cyrus Facts
- She is extremely family-oriented and loves to be around her family.
- She is a tattoo enthusiast and has a minimum of 7 tattoos on her body that have different meanings and significance. Out of these, her entire family has a heart tattoo inked.
- She has acted alongside her half-sister and made various appearances on Miley’s famous television series Hannah Montana. No one noticed her at that time, and hence, she jokingly calls herself the “forgotten” Cyrus child.
- Coincidentally, her half-sister Miley and she share the same shoe size. Brandi once made an appearance with a limited edition Christian Louboutin stiletto which she had borrowed from Miley.
- She runs and writes her own blog called Style Native, where she posts fashion and lifestyle content.
- She loves spending her leisure time with her horse named Ever in the barn.
- She is a competitive equestrian and has competed as well as provided training to horses for over 2 decades for hunters and jumpers.
- She is also a DJ for showcases and various other events and festivals.
- She co-starred as Angel, a high school outcast, in the 2015 horror film Old 37.
Featured Image by Real TV Films / Vimeo / CC BY-SA 3.0