|Fei Quick Info
|5 ft 5 in
|Date of Birth
|April 27, 1987
Fei is a Chinese singer, actress, and television personality known for being a former member of the band Miss A. She has released several hit singles such as Fantasy and One More Kiss. She is also a popularly known actress who has starred in several TV shows such as Dream High (2011) and Running Man (2014). Fei also has a huge fan base of more than 1 million followers on Instagram and more than 1 million followers on Twitter.
Haikou, Hainan, China
She took dance classes at a school in Guangzhou. Later, she studied at the Seoul Institute of the Arts.
Singer, TV Personality, Actress
- Siblings – She has a younger brother.
Fei is represented by JYP Entertainment.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She has Chinese ancestry.
Fei has done endorsement work for several brands such as –
- MAD et Len
- Frica Jewelry
She has also been the face for a project named Be StronGirl in the past.
Best Known For
- Being a former member of the K-pop group Miss A
- Releasing several hit singles such as Fantasy and One More Kiss
As a member of the Miss A group, she released her first studio album titled A Class in 2011 with popular songs like Breathe, Love Alone, and Goodbye Baby. The album was released under the labels JYP Entertainment, Kakao M, and KMP Holdings.
As a solo artist, Fei has released many singles like Fantasy (2016), One More Kiss (2016), and Will You Won’t You (2018). The songs were released under the label JYP Entertainment.
She made her first film appearance in the movie Select Game in 2016.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on Infinite Challenge in 2010.
Fei Favorite Things
- Song – Consequences by Camila Cabello
Source – Instagram
- She was 5 years old when she started taking dance classes. The motive behind it was to encourage her and help develop a strong personality.
- Fei was the only girl who continued to study dance even after she completed university.
- In 2014, Fei went to help the people of Hainan after it was struck by category 5 super Typhoon Rammasun.
- Fei grew up in a family where she faced a lot of hardship. Her younger brother had health issues. This led her to work as a part-time dancer and she used to earn $20 a day.
- In 2010, she became a member of the K-pop group Miss A that was formed by JYP Entertainment. The group consisted of singers Fei and Meng Jia as well as South Korean singer Lee Min-Young and Bae Su-ji.
- In 2013, she won #1 position on Dancing With The Stars 3. She also attained the 2nd place on Master Chef Korea Celebrity.
- In 2016, the group began to fall apart after singers Meng Jia and Lee Min-young dropped out. Later, in 2017 the remaining 2 members Fei and Bae Su-ji also left the group, which marked the end of the popularly known group Miss A.
- In 2016, her single Fantasy peaked at number 6 on the Billboard charts and 153 on the Gaon Music Chart.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Idol Story / www.idol-story.com / CC BY-2.0 KR