Karla Camila Cabello Estrabao
Mila, Camz, Kaki
Camila’s educational background is not known.
- Father – Alejandro Cabello
- Mother – Sinuhe Cabello
- Siblings – Sofia Cabello (Younger Sister)
Pop, dance, R&B
Syco Music, Epic Records
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
48 kg or 106 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Camila Cabello dated –
- Austin Mahone (2013; 2014) – The two singers were RUMORed to have had a fling in September 2013, when Austin was found tweeting about Cabello on Twitter. On November 5, 2014, Camila confirmed to Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens: Live about her dating relationship with Austin. They again started dating in August 2014. On November 24, 2014, Cabello revealed to 96.1 KISSFM that she and Austin have split up.
- Michael Clifford (2015) – In the summer of 2015, 5 Seconds of Summer guitarist Michael Clifford and Camila were RUMORed to have had a fling with each other when they were spotted together at The Nice Guy restaurant. It was revealed by Sun.
- Matthew Hussey (2018-2019) – In January 2018, Camila commenced dating writer, dating coach, and YouTuber Matthew Hussey. In February, they were seen on a holiday together in Mexico. Their public appearance was very rare but in February 2019, they were seen walking out of ArcLight Cinemas. In June 2019, the couple separated.
- Shawn Mendes (2019-Present) – In July 2019, singers Shawn Mendes and Camila were seen kissing each other publicly. Before that, they were seen spending the 4th of July together. They had released the song together titled “Señorita” in June 2019 and after that, they have been getting linked together romantically.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Cuban ancestry on her mother’s side, while she is of Mexican descent on her father’s side.
She could be ‘bisexual’ or ‘lesbian’.
Large bow in her hair
34-25-34 in or 86-63.5-86 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU) or 10 (UK)
Camila wears a shoe of size 6.5 (US).
Her ex-band “Fifth Harmony” was the face of Jovani Fashions’ Prom 2014 line.
Other endorsements include Wet Seal, JCorp (apparel), Accessory Innovations (accessories), Brown Trout (posters) and Sky High (back-to-school supplies), Clean & Clear (a subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson), Barbie doll.
Best Known For
Being an ex-member of the American girl group “Fifth Harmony”.
First Extended Play (EP)
With her band “Fifth Harmony”, Camila released debut EP titled Better Together on October 22, 2013, via Epic and Syco Music.
The EP charted at #6 in U.S. and #18 in New Zealand.
First TV Show
In 2012, she participated in the singing reality competition The X Factor USA.
During that time, the girl group consisting of five members was formed.
Camila Cabello Favorite Things
Source – Wikipedia
Camila Cabello Facts
- With her parents, she moved to the US at the age of 6.
- Till 5 years of age, she had lived in Cuba and Mexico.
- Camila likes to make a lot of jokes.
- She listed to Latin singers like Alejandro Fernandez and Celia Cruz while growing up.
- She uses her middle name “Camila Cabello” and so likes to be called by that name, instead of Karla.
- Camila and other Fifth Harmony band members credit artists such as Demi Lovato, Katy Perry, Destiny’s Child, Whitney Houston, and Spice Girls as their music influences.
- She has such a voice, which gives the band a “raw edge”.
- Camila likes books more than movies.
- Fifth Harmony’s (her ex-band) fans are called “Harmonizers”.
- She was tried to hook with 5 Seconds of Summer’s Michael Clifford by One Direction’s Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson.
- On YouTube, she did a cover of “Skyscraper” by Demi Lovato.
- Cabello is the only member of the group, whose audition and boot camp performance (from The X Factor) was not shown on TV due to copyright issues.
- If she weren’t into singing, she would have been a dentist instead.
- She left Fifth Harmony band in December 2016.
- Visit her ex-band’s official website @ fifthharmony.com.
- Connect with Camila on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and iTunes.