Andrew Joseph Cohen
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Andy Cohen lives in a West Village duplex, which he has created by merging three Manhattan apartments.
While growing up, Andy went to Camp Nebagamon For Boys in Lake Nebagamon in Wisconsin. He also attended Clayton High School and graduated in 1986.
Later, he got enrolled at the Boston University from where he graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in broadcast journalism.
Talk show host, radio host, producer, and author
- Father – Lou Cohen
- Mother – Evelyn Cohen
- Siblings – Emily Rosenfeld (Sister)
Andy Cohen is represented by the Los Angeles-based Savage Agency.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Andy Cohen has dated
- Sean Avery – Andy Cohen was rumored to be dating former Ice Hockey player Sean Avery. The cause of these rumors was their close friendship and the fact that they were spotted hanging out together far too often.
Note – He had a son named Benjamin Allen Cohen via surrogacy on February 4, 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
- Gray hair
- Crooked and broad smile
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 45 in or 114 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 35 in or 89 cm
Andy Cohen has done endorsement work for the following brands
- Snapple (2015)
- Microsoft (2014)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3 (2014)
- PlayStation Vue (2017)
- Autotrader (2017)
Best Known For
- Hosting the popular nightly talk show, Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen.
- Being the executive producer of the reality TV franchise, The Real Housewives.
Andy Cohen made his theatrical debut as himself in the documentary Making The Boys in 2011.
First TV Show
His first TV show appearance was on ESPN SportsCentury as himself in 2003.
Andy has a very regimented workout routine to keep himself fit. He has hired two personal trainers to make sure that his regime is as intense as possible. One of his personal trainers is an MMA fighter, who is also trained in Muay Thai. Under his guidance, Andy is made to go through a kickboxing and boxing workout session. They focus on a lot of floor work and core strengthening moves.
He also hits the Equinox gym and his second trainer is tasked with putting him through a workout at the gym chain. They focus on lifting weights and include floor work as well. Occasionally, in the summers, he likes to go for the Tracy Anderson workout in their gym at the Hamptons.
When it comes to nutrition, he prefers to tailor his approach in accordance with his goals. In case he is looking to shed weight, he starts following a very disciplined and healthy diet plan. Otherwise, he loves to indulge within limits. He goes for his favorite foods but makes sure that the portions are small.
His typical daily diet is as follows
- Breakfast – A slice of toast and cup of tea. However, on the weekends, he likes to have an egg omelet.
- Lunch – Salmon with Brussel sprouts and quinoa. This is usually his choice after having worked out.
- Dinner – Grilled Fajitas
Andy Cohen Favorite Things
- Drinks – Maker’s Mark, ginger ale, and Fresquila, which is a mixture of tequila and Fresca
- Food – Amazing burger or an amazing bowl of French onion soup
- NYC Burger Joints – Corner Bistro in the West Village, and JG Melon on the Upper East Side
- Office Treats – Reese’s peanut butter cups and any dark chocolate especially chocolate chip cookie
- NYC Eateries and Bars – Anfora on 8th Avenue, Café Cluny in West Village, Morandi in West Village, Cubby Hole on West 12th Street
- Gadget – White Blackberry
- Suits – Ralph Lauren Black Label Suits
- Shirts Brand – Seize Sur Vingt
- Chocolate Treat – Li-Lac Dark Chocolates
- Jeans Brand – APC New Standard Jeans
- MLB Team – St. Louis Cardinals
- Word – Like
- TV Guilty Pleasure – The Real Housewives
- Comedy Movie – Blazing Saddles (1974)
- Pizza Toppings – Mushrooms and Onion
- Emoji – A heart
Andy Cohen Facts
- Just after graduating from Boston University, Andy joined CBS News as an intern and remained with them for ten years.
- In 2016, he launched his book imprint, Andy Cohen Books in collaboration with Henry Holt and Company.
- In 2016, he collaborated with his friend Anderson Cooper and started a national tour, AC2. They toured 20 cities and went on to raise more than $240,000 to benefit the OneOrlando fund, which was set up in the aftermath of the 2016 Orlando nightclub shooting.
- The first CD he ever bought was Gypsys, Tramps & Thieves by the artist Cher.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Greg Hernandez / Flickr / CC BY 2.0