Lili Pauline Reinhart
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Lili Reinhart was enrolled at the Bay High School in Ohio but had to leave it after her family relocated to North Carolina due to her father’s job.
To complete her high school education, she got enrolled in an online program of Allied National High School as she found a little time for regular classes due to her acting commitment.
- Father – Daniel Dane Reinhart
- Mother – Amy Reinhart
- Siblings – Tess Reinhart (Sister), Chloe Reinhart (Sister)
Lili is represented by Peikoff Mahan of the Anonymous Content.
Before Anonymous Content, she was represented by the United Talent Agency.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Lili Reinhart has dated –
- Cole Sprouse (2017-2020) – In July 2017, the Riverdale co-stars Cole Sprouse and Lili started dating each other. They didn’t confirm the relationship but were seen getting cozy and kissing after the Entertainment Weekly‘s Comic-Con. In July 2019, it was revealed that the couple had separated after 2 years of dating, but later it proved to be a rumor. They had separated permanently by March 2020.
- Mychaelade (2020) – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-33 in or 86-63.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Lili has worked with Dermalogica in 2018.
Best Known For
Being cast in the role of Betty Cooper in the comic book-inspired Riverdale TV series.
Lili made her film debut in 2010 with a short film For Today in the role of Rachel.
First TV Show
In 2011, Lili guest appeared in the police procedural series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Courtney Lane.
Lili Reinhart Favorite Things
- Fashion Accessory – Aquamarine Bracelet
- Restaurant – China House in Ohio
- Animal – Elephant
Source – Sweety High
Lili Reinhart Facts
- In 2011, she got her first big break after meeting Dara Gordon in New York City. Dara got her to sign up with the prestigious ICM representation agency.
- While growing up, she took dance classes for 10 years.
- She used to send her home taped auditions to her manager for the online casting jobs her mother found. That is how she got her breakthrough role in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
- Lili Reinhart has struggled with mental issues including battling anxiety and depression problems.
- In 2015, she almost gave up on her acting career as she struggled to get proper acting opportunities. She even moved back to Ohio from Los Angeles.
- She has a serious phobia of spiders as she believes anything with eight legs isn’t normal.