|Lili Reinhart Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||September 13, 1996|
|Eye Color||Bluish Green|
Lili Reinhart is an American actress, voiceover artist, producer, and author who has been cast in on-screen roles such as Betty Cooper in Riverdale, Heather Blumeyer in Surviving Jack, Courtney Lane in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Ashley in The Good Neighbor, Amy in Not Waving But Drowning, Annabelle in Hustlers, Angel Recruit in Charlie’s Angels, Grace Town in Chemical Hearts, Vicki in The Kings of Summer, and Lily White in Forever’s End.
Lili Pauline Reinhart
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Lili Reinhart was enrolled at the Bay High School in Ohio but had to leave it after her family relocated to North Carolina due to her father’s job.
To complete her high school education, she got enrolled in an online program of Allied National High School as she found a little time for regular classes due to her acting commitment.
Actress, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Author
- Father – Daniel Dane Reinhart
- Mother – Amy Reinhart
- Siblings – Tess Reinhart (Sister), Chloe Reinhart (Sister)
- Others – Rodney Rolan Reinhart (Paternal Grandfather), Corine Kay Endlich (Paternal Grandmother), William H. Craft (Maternal Grandfather), Madeline Claudette Amirault (Maternal Grandmother)
Lili has been represented by Peikoff Mahan of the Anonymous Content, Talent Management Company, Culver City, California, United States.
Before Anonymous Content, she was represented by the United Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
Lili’s net worth had been $6 million as per CebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Girlfriend / Spouse
Lili Reinhart has dated –
- Cole Sprouse (2017-2020) – In July 2017, the Riverdale co-stars Cole Sprouse and Lili started dating each other. They didn’t confirm the relationship but were seen getting cozy and kissing after Entertainment Weekly‘s Comic-Con. In July 2019, it was revealed that the couple had separated after 2 years of dating, but later it proved to be a rumor. They had separated permanently by March 2020.
- Mychaelade (2020) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with social media personality and TikTom star Mychaelade in the year 2020.
- Spencer Neville (2022) – In April 2022, she was rumored to be dating actor and producer, Spencer Neville after being seen getting cozy at Coachella 2022.
- Jack Martin (2023-Present) – In April 2023, Lili was first rumored to be dating TikTok star Jack Martin after they were spotted kissing during a drop-off at the airport in Los Angeles.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of German, French-Canadian, English, and Irish descent.
In June 2020, she came out as bisexual.
34-25-33 in or 86-63.5-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
- Lili has worked with Dermalogica in 2018.
- In 2019, she was announced as the brand ambassador of American Express for relaunching their AmexGreen Card.
- In 2019, she also endorsed CoverGirl.
- In April 2022, Lili was featured in Rodarte‘s portrait series for the Fall/Winter 2022 collection along with celebrities like Joey King, Taylour Paige, and Kaitlyn Dever.
Best Known For
Being cast in the role of Betty Cooper in the comic book-inspired Riverdale TV series. For this role, she won Teen Choice Awards in categories like “Choice Breakout TV Star”, “Choice TV Ship” (with Cole Sprouse), “Choice Drama TV Actress”, and “Choice Liplock” (with Cole Sprouse) and was also nominated for Saturn Award for “Best Performance by a Younger Actor in a Television Series” as well as People’s Choice Award for “Drama TV Star of 2019” and “Female TV Star of 2019”.
Lili made her film debut in 2010 with a short film For Today in the role of Rachel.
First TV Show
In 2011, Lili guest appeared in the police procedural series Law & Order: Special Victims Unit as Courtney Lane.
Lili Reinhart Favorite Things
- Fashion Accessory – Aquamarine Bracelet
- Restaurant – China House in Ohio
- Animal – Elephant
Source – SweetyHigh.com
Lili Reinhart Tattoos
- In June 2016, she got a cross tattooed on her pinkie finger.
- Lili also has a tattoo of an arrow on her forearm, which she revealed through an Instagram post in June 2015. During an interview with People Style in August 2017, she revealed that the tattoo represents “mental health awareness”.
- In April 2021, Lili showed her new inner forearm tattoo which had a rose, an evil eye, and stars on it.
Lili Reinhart Facts
- In 2011, she got her first big break after meeting Dara Gordon in New York City. Dara got her to sign up with the prestigious ICM representation agency.
- While growing up, she took dance classes for 10 years.
- She used to send her home-taped auditions to her manager for the online casting jobs her mother found. That is how she got her breakthrough role in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.
- Lili Reinhart has struggled with mental issues including battling anxiety and depression problems. At 14, she was diagnosed with depression. Lili has credited her dog, Milo with helping her through her mental health struggles.
- In 2015, she almost gave up on her acting career as she struggled to get proper acting opportunities. She even moved back to Ohio from Los Angeles.
- She has a serious phobia of spiders as she believes anything with eight legs isn’t normal.
- For Halloween 2020, she dressed up as Bubbles of the Powerpuff Girls.
- She has a dog named, Milo.
- In 2020, she started a joint TikTok account with Camila Mendes and Madelaine Petsch, named Lamila Petschart with the handle @blondebrunetteredhead.
- She played the role of Grace Town in the 2020 romantic drama film, Chemical Hearts, co-starring opposite Austin Abrams. She also served as the film’s executive producer.
- In June 2021, Lili’s production company Small Victory Productions signed a deal with Amazon Studios to develop original and adapted content for film and television.
- In September 2020, she had released a book titled Swimming Lessons: Poems.
- She does meditation.
- Lili is a trained reiki healer.
- Through her 2021 Met Gala sheer pink floral gown, Lili showed all 50 state flowers.
- During Vas J Morgan and Michael Braun’s Halloween party of 2021, Lili had dressed as a witch.
- In the past, Lili auditioned for the role of Cosette in the 2012 film, Les Misérables. However, the role of the eventually played by Amanda Seyfried. She had also auditioned for a role in Glee in the past.
- During the 2022 WIF Honors: Forging Forward Gala, Lili was honored with the “WIF Max Mara Face of the Future Award”.