|Austin Abrams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 2, 1996|
|Hair Color||Light Brown|
Austin Abrams is an American actor who gained much fame with his role as Ron Anderson in the television series The Walking Dead. In addition to that, he has also been cast in several other roles in shows and movies like Marc in This Is Us, Tommy Milner in Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, Todd Cooper in The Inbetweeners, Ethan in Euphoria, Davey in We Don’t Belong Here, Ben Starling in Paper Towns, Troy Sloan in Brad’s Status, and Aaron in The Kings of Summer.
Austin Noah Abrams
Pennsylvania, United States
- Father – Bradley Abrams (Doctor)
- Mother – Lori (Doctor)
- Others – David Abrams (Paternal Grandfather), Eleanor/Elenora Sigelbaum (Paternal Grandmother), Wallace E. Magness (Maternal Grandfather)
Austin Abrams is represented by –
- Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Austin Abrams is of Ashkenazi Jewish, British Isles (English, Welsh, and Scottish), and Italian descent.
- Lean body
- Prominent Adam’s apple
Austin Abrams Facts
- He grew up in Sarasota, Florida.
- He made his first film appearance by portraying the character of James in the 2011 action film, Ticking Clock, in which he co-starred alongside the likes of Cuba Gooding Jr., Danielle Nicolet, and Adrianne Frost.
- In August 2012, Austin Abrams made his TV show debut as Todd Cooper in an episode titled Sunshine Mountain of the comedy sitcom, The Inbetweeners.
- He was included in the lead cast, alongside Nat Wolff, Cara Delevingne, Halston Sage, and Justice Smith, of the 2015 romantic mystery comedy-drama film, Paper Towns.
- Between 2015 and 2016, he appeared in the recurring role of Ron Anderson in the 5th and 6th seasons of the post-apocalyptic horror drama television series, The Walking Dead.
- In 2017, he was cast as Troy Sloan, Brad and Melanie’s son, in the comedy-drama film, Brad’s Status, in which Austin Abrams starred alongside Ben Stiller, Jenna Fischer, Luke Wilson, and Michael Sheen.
- Austin Abrams co-starred alongside Zoe Colletti and Michael Garza in the 2019 horror film, Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark, in which he played the role of Tommy Milner.
Featured Image by Exchange / YouTube / CC BY 3.0