|Hunter Schafer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||December 31, 1999|
Hunter Schafer is an American actress, fashion model, artist, and an LGBT activist who began to make rounds in the film and TV industry after debuting as Jules in HBO’s hit series Euphoria. Before acting, Schafer has established a prominent name in the modeling industry and has modeled for the world’s biggest and most popular brands including Dior, Miu Miu, Rick Owens, Tommy Hilfiger, Vera Wang, Marc Jacobs, Emilio Pucci, Anna Demeulemeester, Erdem, Versus Versace, and Maison Margiela.
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
She went to Needham B. Broughton High School but later transferred and graduated from the University of North Carolina School of Arts in 2017 where she attended the High School Visual Arts program.
Actress, Model, Activist
- Father – Mac Schafer (Pastor at Hudson Memorial Presbyterian)
- Mother – Katy Schafer
- Siblings – She has 2 sisters and a brother.
Hunter Schafer is represented by –
- Elite Model Management, Modeling Agency, New York, United States
- Oui Management, Modeling Agency, Paris, France
- Why Not Model Management, Modeling Agency, Milan, Italy
- Premier Model Management, Holborn, London, United Kingdom
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She is a transgender woman.
- Small Face
- Hawk Nose Type
- Plump Lips
10 (US) or 7.5 (UK) or 40.5 (EU)
Hunter Schafer has endorsed brands such as –
- W Magazine
- Mansur Gavriel
- Marc Jacobs
- Helmut Lang
- Miu Miu
- Rick Owens
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Vera Wang
- Emilio Pucci
- Ann Demeulemeester
- Versus Versace
- Maison Margiela
Best Known For
Portraying the character of Jules on HBO’s hit teen-series Euphoria
First TV Show
In 2017, Hunter Schafer made her first TV show appearance as ‘Herself’ on Fashion Police.
Hunter Schafer Facts
- She had been listed on the “21 Under 21” list of Teen Vogue magazine in the past, which granted her an interview with former United States Senator and Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton.
- She had openly admitted in an interview that the internet helped her cope with gender identity.
- Back in high school, Schafer protested against the North Carolina Facilities Privacy & Security Act known as the “bathroom bill.”
- She travels the world for her acting and modeling career.
- Connect with Hunter Schafer on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Hunter Schafer / Instagram