|Luke Wilson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11¼ in|
|Date of Birth||September 21, 1971|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Luke Wilson is an American actor, voiceover artist, producer, and director who has been cast in films like The Royal Tenenbaums, Legally Blonde, Charlie’s Angels, Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle, The Third Wheel, Idiocracy, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, Legally Blonde 2: Red, White and Blonde, Jackass Number Two, Blue Streak, Concussion, Outlaws and Angels, The Girl Who Invented Kissing, 12 Mighty Orphans, Brad’s Status, and Berlin, I Love You. Wilson has also appeared in shows such as Drunk History, Stargirl, Enlightened, That ’70s Show, and Room 104.
Luke Cunningham Wilson
Dallas, Texas, United States
Luke Wilson studied at St. Mark’s School of Texas and then attended Occidental College in Los Angeles.
Actor, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Director
- Father – Robert Andrew Wilson (Advertising and Television Executive)
- Mother – Laura (née Cunningham) (Photographer)
- Siblings – Andrew Wilson (Older Brother) (Film Actor, Director), Owen Wilson (Older Brother) (Actor, Voiceover Artist, Producer, Screenwriter)
- Others – Joseph Murray Wilson (Paternal Grandfather), Elizabeth McGrail (Paternal Grandmother), Edward J. Cunningham (Maternal Grandfather), Rosemary White (Maternal Grandmother), Robert Ford Wilson (Nephew), Joseph Wilson (Nephew), Finn Wilson (Nephew)
Luke Wilson has been signed with Global Artists, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
5 ft 11¼ in or 181 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Luke Wilson has dated –
- Jennifer Walcott – He hooked up with glamour model and actress Jennifer Walcott in the past.
- Drew Barrymore (1997-1999) – In October 1997, he started going out with actress Drew Barrymore and they have also worked together in projects like Best Men and Home Fries. The duo eventually parted ways in January 1999.
- Gwyneth Paltrow (2001-2002) – Wilson was romantically involved with actress, businesswoman, and author Gwyneth Paltrow from March 2001 to January 2002. They also co-starred in The Royal Tenenbaums, a 2001 comedy-drama film directed by Wes Anderson.
- Joy Bryant (2003) – He had a short-termed romance with actress and fashion model Joy Bryant between February and March 2003.
- Audra Lynn (2004) – In the year 2004, Luke Wilson had a fling with glamor model Audra Lynn.
- Alison Eastwood (2005) – He then had an encounter with actress, director, producer, model, and fashion designer Alison Eastwood in 2005.
Race / Ethnicity
Luke Wilson is of Irish descent.
- Has frequently worked with his brother Owen Wilson
- Drawling voice
Luke Wilson Facts
- It was while studying at Occidental College that he discovered his passion for acting.
- Luke made his theatrical film debut by playing the role of Anthony Adams in the 1996 crime comedy film, Bottle Rocket.
- He has been a member of the Bel-Air Country Club.
- On March 12, 2015, he was inducted into the Texas Film Hall of Fame.
- In 2020, Luke Wilson started appearing as Pat Dugan/S.T.R.I.P.E., Courtney’s stepfather and the former sidekick to Starman, in the superhero drama television series, Stargirl, in which he co-starred alongside Brec Bassinger, Yvette Monreal, Meg DeLacy, Neil Jackson, Amy Smart, and others.
Featured Image by greg2600 / Flickr / CC BY 2.5