|Neil Jackson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1976|
Neil Jackson is a talented English actor who has been cast in a number of TV shows and movies like Alexander (2006), Breakfast on Pluto (2007), Quantum of Solace (2008), You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger (2010), Nocturnal Animals (2016), Welcome to Marwen (2018), Dream Team (2001-2003), Blade: The Series (2006), CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2007), How I Met Your Mother (2007), Upstairs, Downstairs (2010-2012), Lightfields (2013), Sleepy Hollow (2013-2015), and Westworld (2018).
Luton, Bedfordshire, England, United States
Neil divides his time between Los Angeles and London.
Jackson attended Harlington Upper School and studied Drama before enrolling at the University of Wales Institute, Cardiff, from where he graduated in 1998. He also went to Michael Armstrong’s Acting Academy and graduated in 2002.
Actor, Writer, Singer
- Father – Dennis Jackson
- Mother – Evelyn Jackson
- Siblings – Mark Jackson (Older Brother)
Neil is managed by Industry Entertainment Productions, LLC.
He has released his music via Son Of Jack Music, LLC.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
75 kg or 165 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Defined jawlines
- Chiseled physique
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Marcus Van Sciver on Blade: The Series in 2006
- Enacting Sasha on the teen family comedy-drama series, Make It or Break It
He released his debut album, The Little Things, in 2013.
Neil made his theatrical film debut in the 2004 epic historical drama film, Alexander, as Perdiccas.
First TV Show
He made his TV show debut in the sports drama series, Dream Team, in 2001. However, his role went uncredited.
In 2002, Jackson made his first credited TV show appearance as Jeremy Purves in the crime drama series, Heartbeat.
To keep his body in shape, Neil likes to hit the gym and perform exercises like pullups and muscle up workouts. He also prefers to do yoga and weightlifting.
View this post on Instagram
I’m showing you this failed attempt as a rod for my back to keep trying. A little over three months ago I fell down some stairs and broke my wrist in two places and tore a ligament. Before the accident I could do repetitions of muscle ups – where you do a pull up and lift above the bar, arms straight in a dip position. I now feel like my wrist is strong enough to try again. I’m gonna fail a lot, but my plan is to do three reps by the end of this shoot – in 1 month. It’s gonna get ugly before is gets better. Thanks to @onthefitside for filming my flailing attempts and for supporting me #fitnessgoals #muscleup #muscleups #strongforlife #healstronger #neonpalace
Neil Jackson Favorite Things
- Fictional Character – Jesus
Source – The Scotsman
Neil Jackson Facts
- Apart from acting, Neil also has some experience in playing guitar and songwriting.
- Jackson found his calling for acting while studying in Harlington Upper School.
- While in school, Neil had been a part of several shows including Annie, Little Shop of Horrors, Hard Times, and West Side Story.
- He pursued competitive boxing and also won gold at light-middleweight.
- Previously, Neil participated in the national competition for new writers and won the 3rd price.
- Neil supports Trust PA, a UK registered charity founded in the memory of his friend, Paul-Andre Blundell, who died after suffering from a severe spinal cord injury.
- Before becoming an actor, Jackson used to work as a personal trainer in boxing.
- Visit his official website @ neiljackson.me.
- Follow Neil Jackson on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Neil Jackson / Instagram