|Nico Müller Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||February 25, 1992|
Nico Müller is a Swiss race car driver who as of 2020, had been competing at the 2019-20 Formula E season as a driver for GEOX Dragon and the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters.
Professional Race Car Driver
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Thich eyebrows
Through his social media, he has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
- Castrol Racing
- ABT Motorsport
Nico Müller Favorite Things
- Dish – The one that his prepared on his birthday by his mother
Source – Redbull
Nico Müller Facts
- As a child, he spent most of his time near Lake Thun.
- In his free time, Nico loves to travel back to his hometown and spend time with his friends and family.
- He loves to cycle and go wakeboarding.
- Nico got his boat license and loves to spend time on the lake.
- Even as an adult, Nico is still obsessed with karting and considers it to be his first love.
- His father was a cyclist and he also took after him.
- Nico considers mental preparation to be one of the most important things to him.
- He is an avid dog lover and has one of his own who can be seen in several of his pictures on Instagram.
Featured Image EKSRX / Flickr / CC BY 2.0