|Linda Fiorentino Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Linda Fiorentino is an American actress who is known for having been cast in several films such as The Last Seduction, Men in Black, Jade, and Dogma. She also gained huge media attention for her involvement in the Anthony Pellicano case.
Linda Fiorentino was either born on March 9, 1958, or March 9, 1960.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Linda Fiorentino studied at Washington Township High School located in Sewell, Gloucester County, New Jersey, United States and graduated from there in 1976. Then, she got enrolled at Rosemont College, a private Catholic liberal arts college, from where she graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science in the year 1980.
Additionally, she has also taken photography lessons at the International Center of Photography in New York City, New York.
- Father – Salvatore
- Mother – Clorinda Fiorentino (née Bianculli)
- Siblings – Catherine Fiorentino (Sister), Rose Fiorentino (Sister), Terry Fiorentino Christie (Sister). Linda Fiorentino has 4 more siblings.
- Others – Alfred Ginseppe “Fred” Bianculli (Maternal Grandfather), Pasquale Bianculli (Maternal Great Grandfather) (A violinist in the Philadelphia Orchestra and Henry Gordon Thunder Orchestra), Francis Bianculli /Bianculla (Maternal Great Great Grandfather), Clorinda (Maternal Great Great Grandmother), Rosie /Rosa /Rose /Rosina Bove (Maternal Great Grandmother), Helen /Elena Turchi (Maternal Grandmother), Domenico /Dominico /Domenick Turchi (Maternal Great Grandfather), Angiola /Angiolina /Angelina (Maternal Great Grandmother)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Linda Fiorentino has dated –
- John Byrum (1988-1993)
- Jayson Williams (1997-2000)
- Mark Rossini (2007-2008)
Race / Ethnicity
Linda Fiorentino is of Italian descent.
- Deep voice
- High cheekbones
Linda Fiorentino was raised in a Catholic household.
Linda Fiorentino Facts
- She spent her childhood years in Philadelphia as well as the Turnersville section of Washington Township, Gloucester County, New Jersey.
- During her college years, Linda Fiorentino started performing in plays.
- She gained major critical appreciation for her portrayal of the character named Bridget Gregory in the neo-noir erotic thriller film, The Last Seduction (1994), in which she was cast alongside the likes of Peter Berg and Bill Pullman. This role won her several awards such as Independent Spirit Award in the “Best Female Lead” category, New York Film Critics Circle Award in the “Best Actress” category, Society of Texas Film Critics Award in the “Best Actress” category, and London Film Critics Circle Award in the “Actress of the Year” category while she was also nominated for BAFTA Award in the “Best Actress in a Leading Role” category as well as Boston Society of Film Critics Award in the “Best Actress” category, amongst others.
- Linda Fiorentino was chosen as one of the “100 S*xiest Stars” in film history by Empire magazine in 1995.
- In 1997, she starred as Laurel Weaver in the popular science fiction action film, Men in Black, alongside Tommy Lee Jones, Will Smith, Vincent D’Onofrio, and Rip Torn. For this role, she was nominated for a Blockbuster Entertainment Award in the “Favorite Supporting Actress – Sci-Fi” category as well as a Satellite Award in the “Best Supporting Actress – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy” category.
- Linda Fiorentino once confirmed that she has never worn leather.
- During the course of her career, she appeared in a variety of projects such as Once More with Feeling, What Planet Are You From?, We All Dream of Oz, Late Show with David Letterman, and Acting on Impulse.
Featured Image by everythingand.nothing / Instagram