|Tati Gabrielle Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||January 25, 1996|
Tati Gabrielle is an American singer who rose to fame with her character Gaia in the post-apocalyptic sci-fi television series, The 100. She has also appeared in several other TV shows and web series like Dimension 404, Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, K.C. Undercover, The Thundermans, and Freakish. Tati has a strong social media fan base with more than 800k followers on Instagram.
Tatiana Gabrielle Hobson
San Francisco, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Tati Gabrielle attended the Oakland School for the Arts. Later, she enrolled at Spelman College and majored in Drama and French.
Actress, Voice Actress
- Father – He was a former basketball star from Ohio and worked in the Entertainment industry.
Tati Gabrielle is managed by Osbrink Talent Agency, Talent Agency, California, United States.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian & Black)
She has Korean-American roots on her mother’s side.
She prefers to dye her hair in ‘blonde’.
- Pierced septum
- Blonde hair
Tati Gabrielle has either endorsed or promoted brands like HOT TOPIC.
Best Known For
- Having been cast in a number of TV shows and web series including K.C. Undercover (2016) as Wackie Jackie, The Thundermans (2016) as Hacksaw, The 100 (from 2017) as Gaia, Dimension 404 (2017) as Amanda’s sister, Freakish (2017) as Birdie, and Chilling Adventures of Sabrina (from 2018) as Prudence Night
- Appearing in several movies like Just Jenna (2016) as Monique and The Emoji Movie (2017) as Addie
As a voice actress, she made her theatrical film debut by voicing the character of Addie in the animated action-adventure comedy, The Emoji Movie, in 2017.
First TV Show
Tati Gabrielle made her first TV show appearance as Wackie Jackie in an episode, titled Tightrope of Doom, of the family action-comedy series, K.C. Undercover, in 2016.
As a voice actress, she made her TV show debut by providing her vocals to the animated sitcom, Tarantula, in 2017.
Tati Gabrielle Favorite Things
- Beauty Icon – Rihanna
- Costume From Chilling Adventures of Sabrina – The Feasts of Feasts gown from episode 7
- Line From Erykah Badu song “On & On” – “The man that knows something knows that he knows nothing at all.”
Source – GaloreMag.com, Vulture
Tati Gabrielle Facts
- She started modeling at the age of 3 and only after around 2 years, she landed a modeling deal with Macy’s and Nordstrom.
- She performed in a play for the first time when she was in the 3rd grade. It was a production of A Series of Unfortunate Events and she played the role of Lemony Snicket.
- She graduated high school with a 3.7 GPA.
- Tati relocated to Atlanta, Georgia after completing high school. Later, she shifted base to Los Angeles to pursue acting.
- She has starred alongside many big names of the industry like Kiernan Shipka, Jaz Sinclair, Eliza Taylor, Isaiah Washington, Ross Lynch, Lucy Davis, and Rachael Ray.
- She directed and performed in several productions while she attended the Oakland School for the Arts. Tati also won many awards in various festivals which also included the Edinburgh Festival Fringe, which is distinguished as the world’s largest arts festival.
- She is a big fan of the basketball team, Golden State Warriors.
- She takes inspiration from her dad who has also worked in the same industry.
- The best advice she has ever received is ‘Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard’.
- Tati considers her personal style to be tomboy-chic.
Featured Image by Tati Gabrielle / Instagram