Kiernan Brennan Shipka
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
She hasn’t been to school. She received her education via an online course, which is specifically designed for child actors.
- Father – John Young Shipka (Real Estate Developer)
- Mother – Erin Ann (née Brennan)
- Siblings – Unknown
She is signed with these agencies –
- Creative Artists Agency
- 42 West
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
46 kg or 101½ pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kiernan has dated –
- Charlie Oldman (2019-Present) – In March 2019, Kiernan was founding walking arm-in-arm with model Charlie Oldman in West Hollywood. Charlie is the son of actor Gary Oldman. They looked happy and dined together. They haven’t confirmed their relationship https://healthyceleb.com/gavin-leatherwood-height-weight-age-body-statistics/149482yet.
- Gavin Leatherwood (2019) – In 2019, co-stars Gavin Leatherwood and Kiernan were speculated to have been dating. However, the rumors seem to have been fudged due to mistaken circumstances as the stars seem to be just close friends.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish ancestry on her mom’s side.
33-23-33 in or 84-58.5-84 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU)
Kiernan started appearing in national TV commercials as an infant.
Until now, she has been seen in several of the commercials. Some of them are Gerber Baby Food, Campbell’s Soup, Build a Bear Workshop, Trix Swirls, AT&T, Northern Quilted Tissue, Advair, Hershey’s, Domino’s Pizza, American Kennel Club (PSA), Security Health Plan, Toys-R-Us, Boniva, etc.
Best Known For
Playing the main role as Sally Draper on the AMC series Mad Men and also for voicing Jinora in the Nickelodeon series The Legend of Korra from 2012 to 2014 in 25 episodes.
Kiernan debuted with 2007 film Dimension for her role as Molly.
First TV Show
In 2006, she started with comedy-drama detective mystery television series Monk for her role as a little girl in just 2 episodes.
She goes to some fitness classes to stay fit and eats healthy stuff most of the time with some cheat days.
Her ideal diet is like –
- Breakfast – Avocado Toast (with proper spices and extras like salt, lemon, pepper, chili flakes, etc)
- Lunch – Sushi
- Dinner – French food (She generally goes out for dinner during weekends in LA and orders bouillabaisse)
- Dessert – Donuts (especially plain beignets)
Kiernan Shipka Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi (Sugarfish)
- Restaurants (in LA) – BLD (For brunch), Cooks County, Sqirl, Jitlada (For dinner)
- Restaurants (in NY) – Nobu
- Shopping Spots (in LA) – Opening Ceremony, Rag & Bone, Acne Studios
- Book – The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
- Fashion – Acne, Miu Miu, Valentino
Kiernan Shipka Facts
- At 5, she commenced taking ballroom dancing classes.
- As she was really interested in acting, she, along with her family shifted to Los Angeles, California when Shipka was 6 years old.
- Actress Grace Kelly is her inspiration.
- Her first name “Kiernan” means “Son of a lord.”
- Do not underestimate Kiernan. She has a black belt in Korean martial arts, taekwondo.
- She can’t tolerate messy almirah or closet. So, she always organizes her clothes into separate sections (or sometimes different closets) of a closet based upon different seasons.
- She has been included in the list of TIME magazine‘s “The 16 Most Influential Teens of 2013.” Even, in 2014, she was included in the TIME magazine’s list of “The 25 Most Influential Teens of 2014.”
- Shipka believes fashion is a cool way to express oneself.
- From the AMC’s Mad Men show, she got to keep a couple of headbands with her.
- Until 9, she was not allowed to watch the Mad Men show.
- Kiernan prefers to read at night as it makes her tired and eventually sleep.
- Whenever she goes on the shoot, she always keeps her computer, a book, and her phone in the bag.
- If Kiernan could switch her closets for a day with anyone in the world, she would probably do that with Alexa Chung.
- Visit her official website @ kiernanshipka.com.
- Connect with Kiernan on Instagram, Twitter, and her Facebook Fan Page.