Privett, Hampshire, England
Alexa attended Perins School for secondary education in Hampshire, England. Finally, she spent her final two years of secondary education at Peter Symonds College, Winchester.
Chung also had an opportunity to attend King’s College London to read English, but she did not attend it as she was searched by a modelling agency and she preferred to do modelling before.
Model, Contributing editor at British Vogue, TV Presenter
- Father – Philip Chung (Graphic Designer)
- Mother – Gillian (Housewife)
- Siblings – Natalie Chung (Older Sister), Jamie Chung (Older Brother), Dominic Chung (Older Brother)
Chung is signed to these modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – Paris
- 3D Model Agency – Cape Town
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Tess Management (2008 – 2011)
- Next Model Management – New York (2009 – 2011)
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Alexa Chung dated –
- Douglas Booth – RUMOR
- David Titlow (2003-2006) – Alexa dated fashion photographer, David Titlow for three and a half years before getting separated in 2006. He is 20 years older than her.
- Ian Watkins (2006) – RUMOR
- Faris Badwan (2006-2007) – Faris, the lead singer of the British band The Horrors dated for a while with the model. He is 3 years junior to her.
- James Righton (2007) – James, the frontman for indie rock band The Klaxons dated casually for a short period in 2007.
- Alex Turner (2007-2011) – Chung was also in a 4-year long relationship with Arctic Monkeys frontman Alex Turner from April 2007 until July 2011. The duo lived in both New York and London.
- Albert Hammond Jr. (2012) – American musician Albert Hammond Jr. and Alexa Chung attended a private dinner party together for fashion house Mulberry in Manhattan in 2012 and were RUMORed to be dating.
- Chris Martin (2014) – Alexa and Coldplay lead vocalist Chris Martin were RUMORed to have had a fling with each other in May 2014 when they both enjoyed their company in the New York bar Elsa.
- Alexander Skarsgård (2015-2017) – In May 2015, she started dating Swedish actor, Alexander Skarsgård. After dating for over two years, they called it quits in July 2017 due to busy schedules of both.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Chinese and English ancestry. She was born to an English mother and ¾ Chinese father.
- Long legs
- Nice Eyes
33-24.5-36 in or 84-62-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
As a model, she has walked the ramp and advertised for Elidor, Fanta, Madewell, Pepe Jeans, Sony Ericsson, Sunsilk, Tampax, Tretorn.
It is not known.
Best Known For
Modeling, and presenting News.
She has not done any of the films yet.
She has debuted with the fashion show Ready to wear – Spring / Summer 2009 for designer Vivienne Westwood Red Label.
After that, she walked in the Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show for Stella McCartney Evening Collection.
First TV Show
She appeared in 2003 in comedy scripted reality TV series, Shoot Me! for her role as Jake on Fashion TV, which represents model’s life.
See her workout routine and diet plan.
Alexa Chung Favourite Things
- Fashion Designer – Miuccia Prada
- Fashion City – London
- Clothing Store – Dover Street Market on Dover Street, West London
- Item of Clothing – Denim Shorts
- Trend for Spring / Summer – Just wears what she wants and whatever suits her.
Source – Stylist
Alexa Chung Facts
- She was discovered by Storm Model management at The Reading Festival, when she was 16.
- She has done modelling for teen magazines like Elle Girl, CosmoGIRL!
- Alexa is the youngest in the family.
- She is of English and Chinese descent.
- In 2007, she has appeared in Big Brother’s Big Mouth.
- Alexa has been featured in the music videos, The Streets’ “Could Well Be In” and Holly Valance‘s “Down Boy”.
- She has graced numerous magazine covers Elle Indonesia (January 2013), Elle Argentina (May 2012), Harper’s Bazaar Australia (October 2011), InStyle Germany (July 2011) and many more.
- She is friends with Faris Badwan, Ian Watkins, James Righton, Tennessee Thomas.
- Alexa lives in New York City, where she bought an apartment for herself in East Village of Manhattan.
- She appeared in Victoria’s Secret fashion show in 2012.
- Alexa writes a newspaper column called “Girl About Town” for The Independent UK.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.