Christopher Paul Colfer
Clovis, California, United States
Chris attended Clovis East High School in Clovis, California. He was homeschooled for some part of 7th and 8th grades due to the cases of bullying.
Actor, singer, author, producer
- Father – Tim Colfer
- Mother – Karyn Colfer (née Boling)
- Siblings – Hannah Colfer (Younger Sister)
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Chris Colfer dated –
- Max Ehrich (2012) – RUMOR
- Will Sherrod (2013-Present) – Actor Will Sherrod, who is 7 years older than Chris is dating him since the starting of the year 2013. However, they have met each other in 2012 during Halloween party and Christmas party.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish ancestry.
- ‘Countertenor’ singing voice
- He has a scar on the left side of his neck, which is from surgery.
- Blue eyes
His body specifications aren’t known.
He has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Playing the role as Kurt Hummel in the television series, Glee.
Chris starred in his debut 2009 film Russel Fish: The Sausage and Eggs Incident. It was a comedy short length film.
First TV Show
He had appeared in an American musical comedy-drama television series Glee in the lead role as Kurt Hummel. He is appearing since 2009.
He was overweight during his school time and he said that he had to lose 40 pounds before his senior year of high school. To lose that excess weight, he used to visit the gym 2 hours daily and had taken good care of diet. He used to healthy like carrots, he told specifically. Now, he just concentrates more on cardio to maintain his healthy shape.
Chris Colfer Favorite Things
- Store – Target
Source – Wikia
Chris Colfer Facts
- He was homeschooled for some part of 7th and 8th grades.
- His grandmother was a minister.
- He is openly gay.
- Chris’ younger sister, Hannah is suffering from serious epilepsy. She receives approximately fifty seizures every hour.
- He has a cat named Brian. He also has two pet dogs, Cooper and Fitzgerald.
- During his school days, he was the president of Writer’s Club, won many prizes in declamation and debate competitions. Apart from these, he was the editor of school’s literary magazine.
- He practices Sai.
- Darren Criss, Lea Michele, Amber Riley are his good friends. Actress Ashley Fink is his best friend.
- In 2009, Chris revealed in an interview with Bonnie Hunt that he has a fear of needles.
- He was overweight during school.
- Follow him on Twitter.