|Chris Colfer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 27, 1990|
Chris Colfer is an American actor, voice actor, producer, singer, and author who is best known for playing Kurt Hummel in the musical comedy-drama series Glee from 2009 to 2015, a role that won him various accolades like Golden Globe Award for “Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series”, Teen Choice Award for “Choice TV: Male Scene Stealer”, and “Outstanding Actor – Comedy Series” award at the Monte-Carlo TV Festival. Chris has also been cast in many other shows and movies which include Hot in Cleveland, RuPaul‘s Drag Race: All Stars, Russel Fish: The Sausage and Eggs Incident, Glee: The 3D Concert Movie, Struck by Lightning, Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie, Marmaduke, Entertainment Tonight, The Talk, Julie’s Greenroom, and Visible: Out On Television.
Christopher Paul Colfer
Clovis, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Chris attended Clovis East High School in Clovis, California. He was homeschooled for some part of the 7th and 8th grades due to the cases of bullying.
Actor, singer, author, producer, voice actor
- Father – Timothy Colfer
- Mother – Karyn Colfer (née Boling)
- Siblings – Hannah Colfer (Younger Sister)
- Others – John J. Colfer (Paternal Grandfather), Patricia Mary McHatton (Paternal Grandmother), Wayne C. Boling (Maternal Grandfather), Fawnda Runyon (Maternal Grandmother)
Chris Colfer has been signed with –
- Hamilton Hodell, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- ICM Partners, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
His net worth had been $8 Million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Chris Colfer has dated –
- Max Ehrich (2012) – RUMOR
- Will Sherrod (2013-Present) – Actor Will Sherrod, who is 7 years older than Chris is dating him since the starting of the year 2013. However, they have met each other in 2012 during a Halloween party and Christmas party.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish, English, German, and Scottish ancestry.
- ‘Countertenor’ singing voice
- He has a scar on the left side of his neck, which is from surgery.
- Blue eyes
11 (US) or 10 (UK) or 44 (EU)
Best Known For
Playing the role of Kurt Hummel in the television series, Glee.
Chris starred in his debut 2009 film Russel Fish: The Sausage and Eggs Incident. It was a comedy short-length film.
First TV Show
He had appeared in an American musical comedy-drama television series Glee in the lead role as Kurt Hummel. He has appeared since 2009.
He was overweight during his school time and he said that he had to lose 40 pounds before his senior year of high school. To lose that excess weight, he used to visit the gym for 2 hours daily and had taken good care of his diet. He used to eat healthy like carrots, he told specifically. Now, he just concentrates more on cardio to maintain his shape.
Chris Colfer Favorite Things
- Store – Target
Source – Wikia.com
Chris Colfer Facts
- He was homeschooled for some part of the 7th and 8th grades.
- His grandmother was a minister.
- He is openly gay.
- Chris’ younger sister, Hannah is suffering from serious epilepsy. She receives approximately fifty seizures every hour.
- He has a cat named Brian. He also has two pet dogs, Cooper and Fitzgerald.
- During his school days, he was the president of the Writer’s Club, won many prizes in declamation and debate competitions. Apart from these, he was the editor of the school’s literary magazine.
- He practices Sai.
- Darren Criss, Lea Michele, Amber Riley are his good friends. Actress Ashley Fink is his best friend.
- In 2009, Chris revealed in an interview that he has a fear of needles.
- He was overweight during school.
- He served as a co-chair for the Elton John AIDS Foundation Academy Award Party in 2013 and 2014.
- Alongside Jennifer Saunders, Joanna Lumley, Jane Horrocks, Kate Moss, Emma Bunton, and others, he co-starred as Christopher in the 2016 comedy film Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie.
- He has been a coalition member of Uprising of Love, an organization that supports the safety and dignity of Lesbian, Gay, Bis*xual, Transgender, and Inters*x (LGBTI) Russians.