|Ashley Fink Quick Info
|5 ft 6 in
|Date of Birth
|November 20, 1986
Ashley Fink is an American actress and singer who came to limelight after playing the character of Lauren Zizes in the television series Glee (2009–2011, 2013 and 2015). She has appeared in numerous other TV shows like Huge (2010) where she portrayed the part of Carter McMahon and has starred in several films including Fat Girls (2006) in which she essayed the lead role of Sabrina Thomas and You Again (2010) where she played the part of Sunday.
Houston, Texas, United States
Oz, Kentucky, United States
She has attended an arts high school in Los Angeles.
- Siblings – Stephanie (Older Sister), Amanda (Younger Sister), Amy (Younger Sister)
She is represented by Abrams Artists Agency.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
85 kg or 187.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has disclosed that she had dated a handsome boy when she was attending the performing arts high school.
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as FabFitFun.
Ashley Fink Favorite Things
- Best Friend – Chris Colfer
Source – Instagram
Ashley Fink Facts
- She started acting when she was 4 years old by playing the lead role in her school’s holiday drama.
- She has revealed that she used to be bullied badly in middle school. However, she never let it affect her and she would always try to keep her spirits high.
- Ashley’s family moved to Los Angeles after which she immersed herself in acting and began attending the performing arts high school where she started to perform for bigger audiences as lead characters in numerous adaptations such as The Wizard of Oz and You’re a Good Man Charlie Brown.
- Her character was noted for promoting a positive body image on the TV program Glee, after a well-known interaction with the character Puck.
- She has done a Call Me Maybe video.
- She has been a supporter of the NOH8 campaign.
- She has a cat named Fred.
Featured Image by Ashley Fink / Instagram