|Alexander Gould Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Alexander Gould is an American actor and voiceover artist who is known for having been cast in a variety of characters in several films and shows such as Shane Botwin in Weeds, Twitch in How to Eat Fried Worms, Nemo (voice) in Finding Nemo, Young Ben in The Day the World Ended, Jack Trembley in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, and Cole Griffiths in Supernatural.
Alexander Jerome Gould
Los Angeles, California, United States
Alexander Gould was homeschooled before he went on to study at Clark University located in Worcester, Massachusetts. Then, he got enrolled at Brandeis University, a private research university located in Waltham, Massachusetts, and studied Philosophy.
Actor, Voice Artist
- Father – Tom Gould
- Mother – Valerie Gould
- Siblings – Emma Gould (Younger Sister) (Actress), Kelly Gould (Younger Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Harold I. Gould (Paternal Grandfather), Gene D. Evans (Paternal Great Grandfather), Beatrice Cecile Altman (Paternal Great Grandmother), Elizabeth Goldberg (Paternal Grandmother), Louis Goldberg (Paternal Great Grandfather), Helen Schorr (Paternal Great Grandmother), Stanford Ivan Zisser (Maternal Grandfather), Lesser /Lester Jerome Zisser (Maternal Great Grandfather), Dorothy Bloom (Maternal Great Grandmother), Miriam Berna Ginsburg (Maternal Grandmother), Alexander Kipsan Ginsburg (Maternal Great Grandfather), Bertha Blackman (Maternal Great Grandmother)
Alexander Gould is represented by Danis, Panaro & Nist, Talent and Literary Agency, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Alexander Gould has dated –
- Lieba Gould – He tied the knot with actress Lieba Gould in June 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
Alexander Gould is of Ashkenazi Jewish descent.
- Prominent Adam’s apple
- Lean physique
He is an active member of the Conservative Jewish youth group United Synagogue Youth.
Alexander Gould Facts
- He started acting when he was around 2 years old.
- Alexander Gould has also participated in Nativ, a gap year program, and spent 10 months living in Israel.
- He made his first TV show appearance by playing the role of Young Bailey Kipper in an episode of the children’s comedy sitcom, Bailey Kipper’s P.O.V., in December 1996.
- In 1998, he made his first theatrical film appearance as a Little Boy in the romantic fantasy film, City of Angels, whose lead cast comprised of actors Nicolas Cage, Meg Ryan, and Andre Braugher. However, Alexander Gould’s role went uncredited.
- His first credited theatrical film appearance came in the Canadian mystery crime drama film, Mexico City (2000), in which he portrayed the character named Peter Cobb.
- Alexander Gould provided vocals to the titular character of Nemo in the 2003 computer-animated adventure film, Finding Nemo, and this role won him the Online Film & Television Association Award for “Best Voice-Over Performance” as well as the Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a Voice Over Role – Young Actor” in 2004.
- Between 2005 and 2012, Alexander Gould starred as Shane Botwin in the dark comedy-drama television series, Weeds. For this role, he won the 2007 Young Artist Award for “Best Performance in a TV Series – Supporting Young Actor”.
Featured Image by Self-published work / Wikimedia / Public Domain