|Jared Leto Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||December 26, 1971|
Jared Leto is a critically acclaimed American actor, musician, and producer who is known for his work in movies like Requiem for a Dream, Fight Club, American Psycho, Dallas Buyers Club, The Little Things, Suicide Squad, Prefontaine, Urban Legend, The Thin Red Line, Panic Room, Blade Runner 2049, Mr. Nobody, Lonely Hearts, and others.
Jared Joseph Leto
Jaro, J, Bartholomew Cubbins, Angakok Panipaq
Bossier City, Louisiana, United States
Leto attended Emerson Preparatory School in Washington D.C. He, though, dropped out of 10th grade for a short time, but returned to this private school.
Jared finally graduated from Flint Hill School in Oakton, Virginia. Due to his interest in visual arts, he was enrolled at the University of the Arts in Philadelphia.
He also went to the School of Visual Arts in NYC due to his interest in filmmaking.
Singer, songwriter, music director, musician, actor, photographer
- Father – Tony L. Bryant
- Mother – Constance Leto (née Metrejon)
- Siblings – Shannon Leto (Older Brother)
- Others – William Lee Metrejon (Maternal Grandfather) (Worked at U.S. Air Force), Ruby Russell (Maternal Grandmother), Carl Leto (Stepfather)
Jared has two more half-brothers (both younger) due to his dad’s second marriage.
Jared Leto has been repped by –
- Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States
- Slate PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
Vocals, bass guitar, keyboards, guitars, piano
EMI, Immortal, Universal, Virgin
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
Though, Jared himself mentioned on Twitter that he is 5 ft 11 in or 180 cm. But, his fans consider him around 5 ft 9 in.
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jared Leto has dated –
- Chanel Ryan – Model Chanel Ryan and Leto are RUMORed to have hooked up in the past.
- Nikki Nova (1996) – RUMOR
- Kristi McDaniel (1999) – Jared dated actress Kristi McDaniel in 1999.
- Cameron Diaz (1999-2003) – In August 1999, Jared started dating another actress Cameron Diaz. They continued dating and engaged in 2002. But, the engagement was called off in March 2003 and this relationship also came to an end.
- Corina Taylor (2002) – He had a fling with p*rn star Corina Taylor in April 2002.
- Angelina Jolie (2002-2003) – RUMOR
- Britney Spears (2003) – In August 2003, he had a fling with singer-songwriter Britney Spears.
- Scarlett Johansson (2004-2005) – ScarJo and Jared dated ON and OFF for a year. They were spotted several times in Los Angeles together, but never made a statement about their relationship.
- China Chow – RUMOR
- Lindsay Lohan (2005) – RUMOR
- Ashley Olsen (2005) – He was RUMORed to have had an encounter with fashion designer, businesswoman, former actress, and producer Ashley Olsen in 2005.
- Tila Tequila (2005) – There were RUMORs that television and social media personality Tila Tequila and Leto had an affair in 2005.
- Krista Ayne (2006) – RUMOR
- Lindi Hingston (2006) – RUMOR
- Jessica Simpson (2006) – RUMOR
- Sharon Stone (2006) – RUMOR
- Paris Hilton (2008) – RUMOR
- Lydia Hearst (2008) – RUMOR
- Lauren Hastings (2009) – RUMOR
- Heidi Baron (2009) – RUMOR
- Isabel Lucas (2009) – RUMOR
- Natassia Malthe (2009) – In April 2009, it was RUMORed that he had an encounter with Norwegian model and actress Natassia Malthe.
- Ruby Aldridge (2010) – In 2010, Jared was RUMORed to be dating American model, Ruby Aldridge.
- Annabelle Wallis (2010) – In 2010, actress Annabelle Wallis and Jared were RUMORed to have hooked up together.
- Nina Senicar (2011) – RUMOR
- Katharina Damm (2011) – From July 2011 until September 2011, Jared dated much younger Danish model Katharina Damm.
- Anastasia Krivosheeva (2012) – RUMOR
- Paloma Mariella (2012) – There were RUMORs that Jared and model Paloma Mariella hooked up in 2012.
- Valeriya Goncharova (2012) – RUMOR
- Anne Vyalitsyna (2012) – Russian model Anne Vyalitsyna and Leto were RUMORed to have had a fling in May 2012.
- Chloe Bartoli (2013) – It was RUMORed that designer Chloe Bartoli had an affair with Jared Leto in 2013.
- Alexa Chung (2013) – British writer, model, and fashion designer Alexa Chung was RUMORed to have had an encounter with Leto in 2013.
- Lupita Nyong’o (2014) – In February 2014, Jared had a fling with Kenyan actress Lupita.
- Miley Cyrus (2014) – RUMOR
- Emilia Clarke (2014) – RUMOR
- Dimphy Janse (2014) – Dutch model Dimphy Janse was RUMORed to have had a fling with Jared Leto.
- Katy Perry (2014) – RUMOR
- Valery Kaufman (2014-2015) – Russian model Valery Kaufman and Jared were RUMORed to be dating for a couple of months from 2014 to 2015.
- Ashley Frangipane (2016) – Singer Halsey and Jared were RUMORed to have grown close during the 2016 Coachella Music Festival in April 2016.
- Daria Korchina (2022) – In July 2022, Jared was rumored to be dating model Daria Korchina after they were spotted together during a vacation in Portofino, Italy.
- Thet Thinn (2023-Present) – In April 2023, Jared was rumored to be dating model Thet Thinn after they were seen while getting coffee together in Los Angeles. The couple was later spotted together in Berlin in June.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English, Cajun/French, smaller amounts of Irish, German, Scottish, and Spanish, remote Dutch and Mi’kmaq First Nations descent.
- Bright blue eyes
- Jared frequently plays unsympathetic characters
11 (US) or 10 (UK) or 44 (EU)
- Hugo Boss fragrance (2011)
- In February 2022, Jared appeared in Gucci‘s ad campaign for “Love Parade” along with Jungjae Lee, Liu Wen, Miley Cyrus, and many more.
Best Known For
- Working with the band Thirty Seconds to Mars and releasing songs like “Buddha for Mary”, “Where the Streets Have No Name”, and others.
- He also gained fame after appearing in the television series My So-Called Life from 1994 to 1995 in 19 episodes.
Jared is a member of the rock band Thirty Seconds to Mars, which was formed in Los Angeles in 1998. It consists of three members – Shannon Leto, Tomo Miličević, and lead vocalist and multi-instrumentalist Jared Leto.
Jared released his debut album (under his band name Thirty Seconds to Mars) titled 30 Seconds to Mars on August 27, 2002, via Immortal, and Virgin Records. The album charted at #107 in the U.S. and was certified as Silver in Britain. He was successfully able to sell 2 million albums worldwide.
In 1995, Jared appeared in a film titled How to Make an American Quilt for his role as Beck.
First TV Show
From 1992 to 1993, Jared Leto appeared in several episodes in ABC’s sitcom Camp Wilder for his role as Dexter.
Jared is able to look younger by eating a vegan diet, doing yoga, taking proper rest, and staying away from alcohol.
Apart from yoga, the singer does cycling and goes hiking. He actually likes to remain outdoors and moreover, like many others, he does not like using an iPod while exercising. He listens to nature.
Jared Leto Favorite Things
- City – Montreal in Quebec, Canada
- iTunes Apps – Yelp, Viber, Instagram, Uber
Source – IMDb, GeekSugar.com
Jared Leto Facts
- Jared used to have a dog named Judas, who died in May of 2007.
- He has traveled to many places in his childhood as he lived with his maternal grandparents and mom. His grandfather used to work in the Air Force.
- He is a businessman and has invested his money in California based airline, Surf Air.
- Jared uses the last name “Leto” which is his stepfather’s surname.
- He got to play his first musical instrument, which was a piano (broken).
- As a kid, he used to listen to numerous songs, mostly classic rock by Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, and many others.
- In January 2014, Jared won Golden Globe Award in the category of “Best Supporting Actor – Motion Picture” for his work in “Dallas Buyers Club“.
- He engaged Cameron Diaz in 2002.
- While studying filmmaking, Jared appeared in his own short film Crying Joy, which was also written by him.
- In January 2021, Jared revealed that he was not aware that the coronavirus pandemic had become huge in March 2020 as he was in the middle of a 2-week “silent meditation” getaway. He was not informed by the instructors there and he didn’t even turn on his phone until he reached back Los Angeles.
- Jared generally does not watch his own movies.
- In October 2022, Jared launched a beauty brand called Twentynine Palms.
- In May 2023, his band Thirty Seconds To Mars released a new song titled Stuck.