|Britney Spears Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||December 2, 1981|
Some people are born star and Britney Spears is a perfect example of it, an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and actress who rose to fame with …Baby One More Time and Oops!… I Did It Again. She was a performer right from her childhood, her first on-stage solo performance was at the age of 3 and 5 in her school’s annual functions. Even her first professional appearance happened at the age of 11, which was in 1992 in the musical Ruthless!.
Britney, surprisingly, started her career with rejections from three out of four labels to whom her lawyer Larry Rudolph had sent her audiotapes. Jive Records, with whom she had her first singing contract, recognized her talent and introduced her to the international world of music. She became an instant hit and was labeled as a teen idol, a bubblegum pop singer of the late 1990s and one of the most controversial and successful female vocalists of the 2000s. Spears has been given a number of prestigious nicknames, most notably the “Princess of Pop”.
Britney Jean Spears
Brit-Brit, Pinkey, The Princess Of Pop, Godney, The Pop Phenomenon, The Pop Legend, Pop Tart, Bit-Bit and Britney Pig
McComb, Mississippi, USA
Britney joined Parklane Academy, a private school in McComb, Mississippi in October 1994. She also attended ‘Professional Performing Arts School (PPAS)’ in New York City, New York, U.S.
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Actress, Record Producer, Author, Fashion Designer, and Video Director
- Father – Jamie Spears
- Mother – Lynne Bridges Spears
- Siblings – Bryan James Spears (Older Brother), Jamie-Lynn Marie Spears (Younger Sister)
- Others – Alli Sims (Cousin) (Media Personality, Wedding Planner)
Pop, dance, electropop
JIVE, RCA, Legacy Recordings
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
57 kg or 126 pounds
Kevin Federline from October 6, 2004, to July 30, 2007. The couple has now divorced. Britney has 2 children from Kevin – Sean Preston and Jayden James.
Britney has dated –
- Justin Timberlake (1999-2002)
- Fred Durst (2002-2003)
- Columbus Short (2003) – Britney dated choreographer and one of her backup dancers, Columbus Short, in 2003. Their relationship caused trouble in Columbus’ personal life as he was married at that time and his wife was 8 months pregnant when the affair sparked.
- Jared Leto (2003)
- Jason Alexander (2004) – She tied the knot with her childhood friend Jason Alexander in January 2004. However, the marriage was annulled after almost 55 hours.
- Criss Angel (2007)
- John Cusack – Britney, supposedly, had a fling with actor John Cusack.
- Jason Trawick (2009-2013) (See Pic) – Jason Trawick was still working as Britney’s agent when the duo started dating in June 2009. After two and a half years of dating, they got engaged on December 15, 2011. This relationship saw an end on January 12, 2013.
- David Lucado (2013-2014) – American personality, Lucado started dating Spears in February 2013 as revealed by Us Magazine. They dated for nearly 18 months before splitting on August 27, 2014. David Lucado cheated on her so the pair parted ways.
- Charlie Ebersol (2014-2015) – From October 2014 to June 2015, Spears dated film producer Charlie Ebersol.
- Harry Morton (2015) – RUMOR
- Sam Asghari (2016-Present) – In November 2016, Britney started dating Sam Asghari. They were spotted on a dinner date at Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ in Los Angeles on December 17, 2016. The couple got engaged in September 2021. In April 2022, Britney announced on social media that she and Sam were expecting their first child together. In May 2022, the couple announced that they had suffered a pregnancy loss. They got married in June 2022.
Race / Ethnicity
Britney has naturally “brown” hair, but dyed them “blonde” while starting her pop career.
- Lisp, breathless voice
- Shows off her body (midriff) while giving performances
35-27-35 in or 89-68.5-89 cm
Best Known For
Sultry image as a pop superstar
…Baby One More Time in 1999
2000 film Longshot as Flight Attendant. But, this was her cameo appearance.
She has launched her own edition of sunglasses named Shades of Britney.
Signed promotional deals with shoe company Skechers, Pepsi, clothing brand Candie’s (2009), was chosen as the face of KENZO, a contemporary French luxury clothing house (2018).
Perfume brands – Hidden Fantasy, Believe, Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy – These 4 brands are Britney Spears Perfumes, Curious, In Control Curious, Circus Fantasy, Curious Heart, Radiance.
She was raised as Southern Baptist. She has also learned Kabbalist teachings.
In August 2021, she announced that she had converted to Catholicism. Finally, in September 2022, she revealed that she had become an atheist and no longer believes in God.
Tony Martinez used to help her with the exercises. Check her latest workout routine and diet plan.
Britney Spears Favorite Things
- Favorite Movies – Steel Magnolias(1989), Pretty Woman(1990)
- Favorite TV Programs – Sex And The City, Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Favorite Bands – Outkast
- Favorite Books – The Horse Whisperer (Nicholas Evans)
- Favorite Accessories – Lip Gloss, Hair Ties
- Favorite Color – Blue
- Favorite Food – Pizza
- Favorite Drink – Sprite
- Favorite Sports – Basketball, Tennis, Golf
- Tattoo – A tattoo that reads “Mem Hey Shin” on the back of her neck
- Song That She’s Ever Done – The Hook Up
Source – Just Jared, Just Jared
Britney Spears Dogs
- London – Britney has a pet dog named London of breed Yorkshire Terrier.
- Lacy – In 2004, Britney bought a white Maltese dog and named it Lacy.
- Porscha – In October 2021, Sam Asghari gifted Britney a female Doberman puppy named Porscha.
Britney Spears Tattoos
- Britney has 2 hidden tattoos on her lower hips, a black triangle on her right hand, a pair of pink dice on her left wrist, and a tattoo of a fairy on her lower back.
- She also has a tattoo that reads “Mem Hey Shin” on the back of her neck. “Mem Hey Shin” means healing in Hebrew.
- She has a flower tattoo on her foot.
- In January 2023, Britney revealed that she had got a new tattoo on her arm during a vacation in Hawaii. However, she later explained that she couldn’t show the art because she didn’t like it and needed to fix it.
Britney Spears Facts
- Britney was selected No. 2 among the 100 sexiest women in FHM Magazine in 2001.
- She was an aerobics instructor at the gym, which her parents owned.
- Britney was ranked No.19 on the Maxim magazine Hot 100 list in 2008.
- Madonna is her idol.
- Before becoming a successful pop singer, she used to work at a novelty shop.
- In 2001, she was offered by PETA to pose n*de for their anti-fur campaign ad. But, she turned down the offer.
- She is a big fan of Björk.
- Britney is more of a shy person off-stage, she once said that something happens to her on stage and she dances to her own music, more like an alter-ego type thing.
- In January 2007, Britney lost her close aunt Sandra Bridges Covington which came as a shock to her and she took drugs to fight her depression.
- Her anxiety drove her to shave off her head in February 2007, at a hair salon in Tarzana, with electric clippers.
- She lost custody of her children because of her mental illness in 2007.
- She was kept under the conservatorship of her father James Spears and attorney Andrew Wallet, giving them complete control of her assets.
- Her prolonged conservatorship rose doubt that she had been held against her will and her fans started #FreeBritney movement (April 2019) for her freedom.
- Britney’s name is actually an anagram of “Presbyterians.”
- After Mariah Carey, Britney became the second artist to appear in the Hot 100’s history to debut at #1 with two or more songs with “3” in 2009 and “Hold It Against Me” in 2011.
- Britney opened ‘The Britney Spears Foundation’ to help children in need. But, the foundation closed in 2011 (after operating for more than a decade) due to a lack of funds.
- Britney made a donation of $120,000 to the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation on October 24, 2015.
- Britney shares her birthday with Nelly Furtado, Gianni Versace, and Lucy Liu.
- In 2020, Britney filed a paper in the court to have her dad Jamie Spears removed from conservatorship. Later, Lance Bass also supported Britney in her conservatorship legal battle with father Jamie Spears. In March 2021, Britney was planning to make Jodi Montgomery her permanent conservator. In July 2021, her lawyer, Samuel Ingham III had resigned after representing her in her conservatorship for almost 13 years.
- On her 39th birthday in December 2020, Britney released a song, Swimming In The Stars. This song was recorded earlier and was actually intended for Britney’s 2016 album Glory.
- In collaboration with the vocal group, Backstreet Boys, Britney Spears released a new song Matches in December 2020.
- In December 2020, it was revealed that Sam Asghari, Britney’s then-boyfriend had tested positive for coronavirus.
- In April 2021, she received the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- In June 2021, she had an IUD inside of her and she was not allowed to remove it and have a baby.
- In September 2021, Britney secured the top spot in the TIME100 reader poll.
- In September 2021, she deactivated her Instagram page. However, she returned to the platform after almost a week. She deactivated her Instagram account again in March 2022 and returned to the platform after a few days.
- On January 1, 2022, fans noticed that Britney had unfollowed her sister Jamie Lynn Spears on Instagram. After unfollowing her, Britney was following only 46 people on Instagram.
- In February 2022, it was reported that Britney had signed a massive deal to write a tell-all book.
- In June 2022, Britney and Sam Asghari filed a restraining order against Jason Alexander after he had crashed their wedding in Los Angeles.
- In June 2022, Britney purchased a 11,649 square feet house in Calabasas, California, for $11.8 million. In January 2023, it was reported that she had listed the property for $12 million. She sold the house for $10 million in March 2023.
- In August 2022, Britney and Elton John released a new song titled Hold Me Closer. The song debuted at the No. 6 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- In November 2022, Britney revealed that she had nerve damage on the right side of her body.
my dreamy girl, my dream-i wanna meet with britney spears . . realy
her weight is now 52
I like your hair.
but you look like 175cm to me.
I like lots of your songs.
I want to meet with you but i’m 10 years-old.
she is 170cm tall.
i like same drink sprite.
I love you Britney! Oops!… You Did It Again! You better WORK B*TCH!
She’s a brunette
Brit I really hate to ask you this but have you had plastics done on you face ? I’ve watched you grow up I know you had your breast inplants done and removed , I guess what I’m saying is please don’t mess with perfection ! Your so beautiful I love your natual look and I’m so glad your happy I was truly worried about you for a while . Just one of your many fans I must say I’m 63 years old but I’m very proud of you your like my little daughter to me love you sincerly gary walp from maryland I’m in facebook
If you think she actually reads this you’re an idiot
she wishes she is 53 kg she is at least 60 kg she just overly photoshopes her photoshoots just like mariah.
Her first film was Crossroads, no?
She has abs.How is she average.
Pretty Britney, we are the same height, but ….. she has me beat in the weight department! Geesh the little bit I weigh beautiful Britney could easily pick my scrawny bod up and throw me clear across the room!!!!!