|Alexa Chung Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||November 5, 1983|
Alexa Chung is a British writer, television presenter, model, and fashion designer who launched her self-titled fashion brand in May 2017. She has graced the covers of magazines like Elle China, Harper’s Bazaar Indonesia, Harper’s Bazaar Thailand, Harper’s Bazaar Argentina, Grazia France, Grazia Spain, Vogue UK, Vogue Girl Japan, Elle Denmark, and several others. Apart from that, her acting credits include having worked on shows and movies such as Neo Yokio, Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie, Shoot Me!, Psychobitches, and Love Advent.
Privett, Hampshire, England, United Kingdom
Alexa attended the Perins School for secondary education in Hampshire, England. Finally, she spent her final two years of secondary education at Peter Symonds College, Winchester.
Chung also had an opportunity to attend King’s College London to read English, but she did not attend it as she was searched by a modeling agency and she preferred to do modeling before.
Model, Contributing Editor at British Vogue, TV Presenter, Writer, Fashion Designer
- Father – Philip Chung (Graphic Designer)
- Mother – Gillian (Housewife)
- Siblings – Natalie Chung (Older Sister), Jamie Chung (Older Brother), Dominic Chung (Older Brother)
- Others – Andrew Harry Chung (Paternal Grandfather), Constance A. Chinn (Paternal Grandmother), Ronald H. Burgess (Maternal Grandfather), Patricia N. Laughland (Maternal Grandmother)
Chung has been signed to these modeling agencies –
- Next Model Management – Paris
- 3D Model Agency – Cape Town
- Next Model Management – London
- Next Model Management – New York
- Next Model Management – Miami
- Next Model Management – Los Angeles
- Next Model Management – Milan
- Tess Management (2008 – 2011)
- Next Model Management – New York (2009 – 2011)
She has also been represented by –
- Independent Talent Group Ltd., Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Slate PR, Public Relations Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
According to CelebrityNetWorth.com, her net worth had been $12 Million.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexa Chung has dated –
- Douglas Booth – There have been RUMORs that she once had an affair with English actor Douglas Booth.
- David Titlow (2003-2006) – Alexa dated fashion photographer, David Titlow for three and a half years before getting separated in 2006. He is 20 years older than her.
- Ian Watkins (2006) – Alexa is RUMORed to have had an encounter with Ian Watkins, a Welsh convicted s*x offender and former singer, songwriter, and musician, in 2006.
- Faris Badwan (2006-2007) – Faris, the lead singer of the British band The Horrors dated for a while with the model. He is 3 years junior to her.
- James Righton (2007) – James, the frontman for the indie rock band The Klaxons dated casually for a short period in 2007.
- Alex Turner (2007-2011) – Chung was also in a 4-year long relationship with Arctic Monkeys frontman Alex Turner from April 2007 until July 2011. The duo lived in both New York and London.
- Theo Hutchcraft (2011) – She hooked up with English singer and songwriter Theo Hutchcraft in 2011.
- Albert Hammond Jr. (2012) – American musician Albert Hammond Jr. and Alexa Chung attended a private dinner party together for fashion house Mulberry in Manhattan in 2012 and were RUMORed to be dating.
- Jared Leto (2013) – It is RUMORed that American actor and musician Jared Leto and Alexa hooked up in 2013.
- Chris Martin (2014) – Alexa and Coldplay lead vocalist Chris Martin were RUMORed to have had a fling with each other in May 2014 when they both enjoyed their company in the New York bar Elsa.
- Robert Ackroyd (2014) – It is RUMORed that she had a fling with musician Robert Ackroyd in the year 2014.
- Alexander Skarsgård (2015-2017) – In May 2015, she started dating Swedish actor, Alexander Skarsgård. After dating for over two years, they called it quits in July 2017 due to the busy schedules of both.
- Orson Fry (2019-Present) – Alexa started dating Orson Fry in 2019. Orson is the frontman of the indie band Soundtown and is the heir to the Fry chocolate dynasty.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Asian)
She has Chinese and English ancestry. She was born to an English mother and ¾ Chinese father.
- Long legs
- Nice Eyes
33-24.5-36 in or 84-62-91.5 cm
4 (US) or 34 (EU)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
As a model, she has walked the ramp and advertised for Elidor, Fanta, Madewell, Pepe Jeans, Sony Ericsson, Sunsilk, Tampax, Tretorn.
Best Known For
Modeling, and presenting News.
In 2016, she made her first theatrical film appearance in the comedy film, Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie, starring Jennifer Saunders, Joanna Lumley, Julia Sawalha, Jane Horrocks, June Whitfield, Chris Colfer, Kate Moss, Lulu, Emma Bunton, Robert Webb, and Barry Humphries.
She has debuted with the fashion show Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2009 for designer Vivienne Westwood Red Label.
After that, she walked in the Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show for Stella McCartney Evening Collection.
First TV Show
She appeared in 2003 in comedy scripted reality TV series, Shoot Me! for her role as Jake on Fashion TV, which represents a model’s life.
See her workout routine and diet plan.
Alexa Chung Favourite Things
- Fashion Designer – Miuccia Prada
- Fashion City – London
- Clothing Store – Dover Street Market on Dover Street, West London
- Item of Clothing – Denim Shorts
- Trend for Spring / Summer – Just wears what she wants and whatever suits her.
Source – Stylist
Alexa Chung Facts
- She was discovered by Storm Model Management at The Reading Festival when she was 16.
- She has done modeling for teen magazines like Elle Girl, CosmoGIRL!
- Alexa is the youngest in the family.
- She is of English and Chinese descent.
- In 2007, she has appeared in Big Brother’s Big Mouth.
- Alexa has been featured in the music videos, The Streets’ “Could Well Be In” and Holly Valance‘s “Down Boy”.
- She has graced numerous magazines covers Elle Indonesia (January 2013), Elle Argentina (May 2012), Harper’s Bazaar Australia (October 2011), InStyle Germany (July 2011), and many more.
- She is friends with Faris Badwan, Ian Watkins, James Righton, Tennessee Thomas.
- Alexa lives in New York City, where she bought an apartment for herself in the East Village of Manhattan.
- She appeared in Victoria’s Secret fashion show in 2012.
- Alexa writes a newspaper column called “Girl About Town” for The Independent UK.
- Follow her on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.