|Angelina Jolie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6½|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1975|
Angelina Jolie is an American actress, filmmaker, and the recipient of Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award for her outstanding service towards the society. Daughter of veteran actor Jon Voight, Angelina had her share of rejections and struggle to make it to the top and the star she is today. She has been one of the most sought after actresses and inspirations to many. She became a raze among the females with her combat avatar in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001) which also earned her the global reputation of female action star.
Angelina has always been the favorite of media be it for her choice of movies or her marriage and divorce with the actor/director Brad Pitt. Mother of 6 children, the actress is currently busy switching roles – a mother, a filmmaker and that of a goodwill Ambassador.
Angelina Jolie Voight
Angie, Ange, AJ
Los Angeles, California, United States
Angelina Jolie attended William O. Schaefer School, Tappan, New York and graduated from El Rodeo elementary school in 1989. She completed her schooling from Beverly Hills High School, Beverly Hills, California in 1991. Also, she learned theatre for 2 years from Lee Strasberg Theater Institute, West Hollywood, California.
- Father – Jon Voight (Actor)
- Mother – Marcheline Bertrand (Actress)
- Siblings – James Haven (Actor) (Older Brother), Chip Taylor (Singer-songwriter) (Uncle)
She is signed with Media Talent Group.
Actress, director, producer, writer
5 ft 6½ in or 169 cm
54 kg or 119 pounds
- Val Kilmer (2004) – Angelina was rumored to be dating actor Val Kilmer in 2004.
- Angelina Jolie started dating Brad Pitt in 2005. Angelina, on April 12, 2012, engaged Brad Pitt. She has a total of 6 children with him. Their names are as –
- Maddox Chivan – Adopted Son. He is the eldest of the 6 children, born in 2001.
- Pax Thien – Adopted Son
- Zahara Marley – Adopted Daughter
- Shiloh Nouvel – Biological Daughter
- Knox Léon – Biological Son. He is the youngest of the 6 children, born in 2008.
- Vivienne Marcheline – Biological Daughter. She is the youngest among the 6 children, born in 2008.
- Angelina, firstly, married Jonny Lee Miller. Their relationship status went from March 1996 up to February 1999.
- Then, she married Billy Bob Thornton. Their marriage period is May 2000 – May 2003.
- Finally, she married Brad Pitt in 2014. Angelina and Brad split in September 2016 and Angelina filed for divorce.
Race / Ethnicity
She has German and Slovak ancestry on her father’s side while she is of German, French-Canadian, and Dutch descent on her mom’s side.
Her natural hair color is “Dark Blonde”. But, she has kept her hair “Dark Brown” since she was four or five years old as her mom dyed them that way.
- Full lips
- Thin body frame
36-23-35 in or 91.5-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Best Known For
Her title role in blockbuster series of films ‘Lara Croft.’
She is also known for her lips.
1982 film “Lookin’ to Get Out” for her role as ‘Tosh’
Gunnar Peterson. See her workout routine and diet plan.
Louis Vuitton (2011)
Angelina believes in the existence of God. She started believing in God after working with Louis Zamperini on the 2013 hit film Unbroken.
Angelina Jolie Favorite Things
- Favorite Food Brands – Cheerios (Brand of Breakfast Cereals), McDonald’s
- Favorite TV Programs – King Of The Hill, Game Show Network, Animal Planet
- Favorite People – Ayn Rand (Author)
- Favorite Bands – Madonna, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra, The Clash, Matchbox Twenty
- Favorite Color – Black
Angelina Jolie Facts
- Angelina Jolie has a bulldog named Jacques.
- Her parents split in 1976. So, she was primarily raised by her mom.
- Angelina Jolie dreamt of becoming a Funeral Director from childhood.
- Jolie in her teenage had difficulty socializing with people and used to hurt herself by cutting herself. She said the pain made her feel alive.
- She attempted suicide twice – once at the age of 19 and then again at 22.
- “Jolie” means “Pretty” in French.
- Actor Jacqueline Bisset and Maximilian Schell are her godparents.
- Viktoriya Bonya named her daughter after Angelina Jolie.
- She is believed to be born at 9:09 AM PDT.
- Angelina was voted no.1 in People magazine’s ‘100 Most Beautiful List’ in 2006.
- In 2013, Jolie underwent a double mastectomy to prevent the risks of breast cancer. (Report from NPR).
- She is not on social media.