|Jenny Shimizu Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 16, 1967|
Jenny Shimizu is an American model and actress who had walked the ramp for most of the A-list fashion designers in the United States throughout the 1990s and the early 2000s. She had also been featured on major magazine covers during this time. Besides her modeling work, she has acted in movies such as Foxfire (1996), The New Women (2001), and Itty Bitty T*tty Committee (2007); and had portrayed the character of Elena in the LGBT-oriented supernatural soap opera TV series Dante’s Cove (2007). She had also served as a member of the judging panel on the 2nd season (2009) of the modeling-based competitive reality TV series Make Me a Supermodel.
Jenny Lynn Shimizu
San Jose, Santa Clara County, California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jenny, after her high school graduation, had joined the California State University, Northridge, a public university in Los Angeles, on a basketball scholarship.
- Others – Violy McCausland-Seve (Mother-in-Law) (Investor, Business Executive), Henry Harper (Father-in-Law), Asajiro Shimizu (Paternal Grandfather), Kei Mune (Paternal Grandmother), Leonard Loos Bartholdi (Ex-Father-in-Law) (Former Diplomat), Elizabeth Loos (Ex-Mother-in-Law)
Jenny Shimizu’s net worth had been $2 million according to CelebrityNetWorth.com.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jenny has dated –
- Madonna (1993) – In January 2007, Jenny had stated that she had been involved in an intimate relationship with the singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer, actress, author, and businesswoman Madonna in 1993. They became close after Jenny had made a cameo in Madonna’s music video titled Rain. She had claimed that the pop icon would fly her to exotic destinations worldwide for s*xual liaisons and that she was, effectively, Madonna’s secret ‘b**ty call’.
- Maria Luisa Mosquera (1994–1996) – Jenny began dating Venezuelan model Maria Luisa Mosquera in 1994 and the pair had shared homes together in both New York and Los Angeles. In November 1996, Jenny had been arrested and had pleaded guilty to the possession of a weapon with intent to assault and felony inflicting visible injury on a cohabitant or spouse. She was consequently ordered by a judge to stay away from Maria, pay a USD 200 fine, complete a year of domestic violence counseling, and complete 200 hours of community service. She had also served a day in jail.
- Angelina Jolie (1996-2000) – Jenny had become involved in a secret relationship with actress, director, producer, and writer Angelina Jolie in 1996. The pair had co-starred in the 1996 American teen drama film Foxfire. Angelina had then confirmed the relationship in a 1997 interview where she had stated that it was love at first sight with Jenny and that she would have probably married her if she hadn’t been married to British actor Jonny Lee Miller at that time. Jenny and Angelina had parted ways in 2000.
- Ione Skye (1999)
- Rebecca Loos (2004–2007) – Jenny had started dating a Dutch former personal assistant, glamour model, and media personality named Rebecca Loos in 2004. In May 2005, to protest against America’s laws on gay marriage, the couple had participated in a staged wedding ceremony for the Sky UK documentary titled Power Lesbian UK. They had parted ways in 2007.
- Susi Kenna (2009-2011)
- Michelle Harper (2012-Present) – Jenny had started dating a businessperson, fashion guru, and brand consultant named Michelle Harper, who is 11 years younger than her, in 2012, after they had met at a party. They got married in August 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Japanese descent.
- Slender frame
- Short-cropped, neck-length hair
- Affable smile
- Radiant face
- Has tattoos on both her hands
Jenny Shimizu Facts
- She had stepped into the world of modeling by accident. She used to work at a car garage in Los Angeles when she was approached by a casting director while she was saddling her motorcycle outside a nightclub.
- The casting director had introduced her to renowned fashion designer Calvin Klein who was looking for an androgynous face to represent his company’s new fragrance, CK One.
- She had then landed her first fashion show for Calvin Klein at the Hollywood Bowl which was followed by her being featured in their pioneering black and white advertisement campaign. She was later featured in the clothing and accessories retailer Banana Republic‘s ‘American Beauty’ campaign.
- Jenny was later included in A Magazine’s list of the ‘100 Most Influential Asian Americans of the Decade (1989-1999)’.
- She is still enthused by automobiles and often works on restoring Bentleys, Rolls Royces, and Cadillacs from the 1940s, 1950s, and 1960s, in her spare time. She is also an avid motorcycle rider and is fond of the Ducati brand.
Featured Image by Jenny Shimizu / Instagram