|Sarah Jeffery Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 1996|
|Mother||Teresa M Jeffery|
Sarah Jeffery is a Canadian actress, singer, dancer who is best known for starring in several TV series such as Wayward Pines (2015), Rogue (2013-2016), and Shades of Blue. She is also noted to be a talented singer and dancer who has performed in many musicals and theatrical plays. She has more than 700k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Facebook.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Los Angeles, California, United States
Sarah attended the Langley Fine Arts School.
Actress, Singer, Dancer
- Father – Lee Jeffery (Actor)
- Mother – Teresa M Jeffery
- Siblings – Hannah Jeffery (Sister), Nyla Jeffery (Sister)
Sarah is represented by –
- Play Management, Inc.
- Alchemy Entertainment
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sarah has dated –
- Justin Bieber (2016) – Singer Justin Bieber and Sarah were rumored to be dating in 2016. The two were seen together at singer and actor Jennifer Lopez‘s housewarming party in Las Vegas.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black, White, and Hispanic)
She has African American ancestry on her father’s side and Indigenous Canadian ancestry on her mother’s side. She also has traces of Mexican and Italian ancestry.
Sarah has appeared in several campaigns for Peta2.
She has also used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Nissa Jewelry
- Off-White Vancouver
- Kukka Jewelry
- Alo Yoga
- Bronx and Banco
Best Known For
- Being cast in Fox television’s Wayward Pines in 2015 and NBC’s Shades of Blue
- Starring in films such as Kenny Ortega‘s Descendants (2015) and Joshua Caldwell’s Be Somebody (2016)
As a Singer
Sarah has performed in several musicals and theatrical plays as a singer. She has also contributed her vocals to the soundtrack “Set It Off” in the film Descendants (2015). The song was released under the label Walt Disney Records.
In January 2018, she collaborated with the band Derrival and released a single titled Ghosts of Our Past (feat. Sarah Jeffery). The song was released under the label AntiFragile Music.
Sarah made her theatrical film debut as Emily Lowe in the rom-com movie Be Somebody in June 2016.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance as Evie Travis on the crime-drama based show Rogue in April 2013.
Sarah Jeffery Facts
- She was 3 years old when she started performing as a singer, dancer, and actor in musicals and off-broadways.
- She is a trained lyrical and contemporary dancer. Sarah is also a member of a dance crew known as Body.
- In 2016, she turned to veganism and even took to social media to convince her fans to end cruelty against animals. She is also a member of Peta2.
- In 2018, she was announced as the ambassador of the National Women’s History Museum.
- She has a pet dog which is a pug.
- In July 2018, she attended the Comic-Con.
Featured Image by Sarah Jeffery / Instagram