|Brandi Williams Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||October 5, 1982|
Brandi Williams is an American singer, songwriter, actress, host, and model who is prominently known for being a member of the popularly known pop and R&B girl group called Blaque alongside singer Natina Reed and Shamari Fears. Besides that, she is also known for active involvement as an actress in various films and shows such as Bring It On, On the Line, and Honey.
Brandi Danielle Williams
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Singer, Songwriter, Actress, Host, Model
- Father – Danny C. Williams
- Mother – Hope Williams
- Siblings – Kodie Shane (Younger Sister) (Singer), Lil Wop (Rapper)
- Others – Cheryl Anne Norton (Singer)
In the year 2012, she was being managed by Inga Willis.
R&B, Pop, Hip Hop
As a member of the girl group Blaque, her music has been released by various record labels such as Columbia Records (1996–2003) and Elektra Records (2003–2005).
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brandi has dated –
- Jay Harris (2009-Present) – Brandi got married to Jay Harris on May 23, 2009, at Lithonia, Georgia.
Race / Ethnicity
- Plush lips
- Prominent jawline
Brandi Williams Facts
- She spent the first 10 years of her life in Detroit before her parents decided to move to Atlanta Georgia.
- Her ability to sing was inherited from her father Danny who was part of a men’s vocal group called “Rick, Ran & Dan” that mostly performed in and around Detroit.
- Brandi and singer Shamari DeVoe met one another when she was only 10 years old while taking part in a talent show. Brandi had previously participated in many competitions under the stage name of Danielle Foushe.
- She collaborated with rapper Nelly and provided the female vocals for his Grammy-nominated track Grillz which was released in 2005.
- Brandi released her debut song as a solo artist in 2011 with the song Love It.
- Their group Blaque is also popularly known under the title of Blaque Ivory.
- She contributed her vocals to the girl groups’ platinum-certified self-titled studio album on June 1, 1999. It featured a total of 14 tracks and 1 bonus track that included the songs Leny, Rainbow Drive, 808, Time After Time, Bring It All to Me (featuring NSYNC), Mind of a King, Don’t Go Looking for Love, Release Me, Right Next to Me, Stay By Your Side, and When the Last Teardrop Falls.
- Her sister and brother’s career is managed by their mother Hope.
Featured Image By Brandi Williams / Instagram