|Kodie Shane Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||October 28, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kodie Shane is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, TV personality, and entrepreneur. She is best known for her debut LP, Young HeartThrob, released on November 9, 2018, on which she collaborated with Trippie Redd and TK Kravitz. She also founded a merchandise brand named Kodies Closet in the past.
Kodie Shane, Itsthedonbaby, The Don
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
She was homeschooled in the 7th and 8th grades. Because her dad worked at a hair salon 6 days a week, she failed the 8th grade and had to re-do it.
Rapper, Songwriter, Singer, Entrepreneur, TV Personality
- Father – Danny C. Williams Jr. (Hair salon owner, Former member of the music trio Rick, Ran & Dan)
- Mother – Hope Williams (Manager)
- Siblings – Lil Wop 17 (Older Brother) (Rapper), Brandi Williams (Older Sister) (Singer, Member of the music group Blaque), She also has a younger brother.
- Others – Cherrelle (Aunt) (Singer)
Kodie Shane is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States. Her mom is her manager.
Hip-Hop/Rap, R&B, Pop
- Epic Records
- Sony Music Entertainment
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kodie Shane has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Multiple tattoos
Kodie Shane has endorsed brands such as –
- Shay Moisturizer
- Urban Outfitters
Kodie Shane Favorite Things
- Road Trip Snack – Gushers
Source – OfficeMagazine.net
Kodie Shane Facts
- Her grandfather named her after William Frederick “Buffalo Bill” Cody, a well-known soldier, showman, and bison hunter.
- She was raised in Chicago, Illinois.
- She grew up listening to Jennifer Lopez, Ja Rule, and Ashanti, as well as “all the old music”.
- Kodie’s earliest musical memory goes back to kindergarten. She dressed up in a cowboy outfit and sang an original song at a talent show, but lost.
- Her parents divorced when she was an adolescent, and she moved from Chicago to Atlanta to live with her dad.
- Kodie was a big fan of basketball as a kid. She also described herself as a tomboy who liked Bratz dolls.
- Growing up with Barack Obama as president helped her feel secure as a black queer woman.
- The 1st album she bought with her own money was a Young Money compilation titled We Are Young Money (2009).
- When she started trouble in school, at the age of 14, her mom would “punish” her by forcing her to spend the 10 days of suspension at the recording studio she founded. It was also where Kodie met her producer, Matty P. Warm.
- The 1st time a large crowd of people noticed her potential was at the age of 14 or 15. She wrote a song titled They Don’t Know for an Atlanta-based R&B group named Charm.
- She became the 1st and only female member of the Lil Yachty’s Sailing Team in 2016, a group of artists and producers. Other members were BigBruthaChubba, Jbans, Earl the Pearll, TheGoodPerry, Byou, and Erron Vercetti. The group disbanded in August 2018.
- Kodie got her 1st tattoo, of a lightning bolt, on her 1st tour with Sailing Team.
- She planned on getting a face tattoo, a small image of shooting stars near her hairline, but her mom forbid her. They both liked the idea of a little ‘xo’ tattoo on her cheek.
- On April 14, 2020, she posted a song titled I’m So Gone featuring Lil Uzi Vert, which was teased since 2017. Just a short time later, she removed the song for unknown reasons.
- She jokingly stated she only fears dying and her mom.
- Kodie is a big “sap” and admits to watching too many love movies.
- Kodie has shared the stage with artists such as Jhene Aiko, Billie Eilish, Juice WRLD, and SAINt JHN.
Featured Image by Kodie Shane / Instagram