|Annarah Cymone Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||July 11, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Annarah Cymone is an American actress who rose to fame for her portrayal of Leeza in the limited Netflix series of Midnight Mass in 2021. From there, she went on to garner further fame after being cast in the lead role of Sandra in The Midnight Club.
New York, United States
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
She is of African-American descent.
- Her thick Afro-hairstyle
- Raised eyebrows
Annarah Cymone Favorite Things
- Films Of All-Time – At Eternity’s Gate (2018)
- Characters – Hannah from Below Deck, Chef Adam, Chef Ben and chief stew Kate
Source – The Face
Annarah Cymone Facts
- She was raised in the United States.
- Annarah made her debut TV show appearance as Leeza in Midnight Mass in 2021 alongside the likes of actors Kate Siegel, Zach Gilford, and Kristin Lehman.
- In 2021, Annarah made her debut film appearance as Ashley in Caged starring actors
Torri Tillman, Iyesha Damali, and Michael Anthony Walker.
- In 2022, she was cast in the Netflix hit limited series of The Midnight Club alongside the likes of actors Iman Benson, Igby Rigney, Ruth Codd, Sauriyan Sapkota, William Chris Sumpter, Adia (Actress), Aya Furukawa, Zach Gilford, Matt Biedel, Samantha Sloyan, and Heather Langenkamp.
- Annarah is very fond of the work of prominent actor Willem Dafoe.
- She is skilled at playing the guitar and can also sing.
- Annarah is a huge fan of the character of Spider-Man.
- She enjoys taking a nap in her free time.
Featured Image By TV Insider