|Taylor Thorne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 1, 2004|
Taylor Thorne is a Canadian actress who rose to prominence with her incredible portrayal of Taylor West on Netflix’s Northern Rescue and The Sisterhood.
She attended the Dimensions In Dance studio in Kitchener, Ontario.
- Mother – Bobbie Kennedy (Bridal Shop Manager)
- Siblings – Addy Thorne (Younger Sister)
Taylor is represented by –
- Daniel Abrams of Oscars Abrams Zimel & Associates
- Kris Heller of APA Agency
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Plush lips
- Beautiful smile
- Prominent eyes
- Slightly bulbous nose
Through her social media, she has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as –
Taylor Thorne Favorite Things
- To In Her Free Time – Watch TV and movies
Source – CBC
Taylor Thorne Facts
- She developed a knack for the performing arts at a very early age.
- Taylor started dancing competitively in jazz, contemporary, and hip hop at the mere age of 5. She also achieved several awards along the way.
- One of her earliest roles in the theater were the productions of The Wizard of Oz and Aladdin at the Drayton Festival Theatre.
- She made her debut TV show appearance on Odd Squad.
- Taylor got her first big alongside actor Brendan Fraser as his daughter in the series Condor.
- She made her debut feature film appearance in Project Ithaca in 2019.
- With time, Taylor has worked with various well-known stars including William Baldwin, Kathleen Robertson, Claire Coffee, Lisa Berry, Siobhan Murphy, and Amalia Williamson.
- In her free time, Taylor loves to go out with her friends, sing, play board games. She is also an absolute foodie. Besides that, she also likes to volunteer at the Kitchener Oktoberfest Parade and would like to be crowned “Miss Oktoberfest” someday.
- During her middle school, Taylor led the Leadership Program. Further, she went on to complete her schooling at the top of her class.
Featured Image By Taylor Thorne / Instagram