|Claire Coffee Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||April 14, 1980|
Claire Elizabeth Coffee
San Francisco, California, U.S.
Coffee attended Santa Catalina School for girls in California. She received her theater degree from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois.
- Siblings – Abbie Coffee (Sister)
Her career is managed by New York-based talent manager, Erica Tuchman.
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Claire Coffee dated –
- Colin Ferguson (2004-2007) – In 2004, Claire met Canadian actor, Colin Ferguson on the set of TV film Americana. The couple started dating at that time and remained an item for three years until 2007.
- Chris Thile (2011-Present) – In June 2011, she met virtuoso mandolinist, Christopher Scott Thile via a mutual friend. The duo dated for more than two years (which also includes 8 months distant dating relationship) before getting married on December 23, 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
34-25-35 in or 87-63.5-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She has appeared in television commercials on Samsung Galaxy S II, and Butterfinger Snackerz.
Best Known For
Playing Cassie Tatum on NBC’s serial political drama television series The West Wing in 2003, as Nadine Crowell on ABC’s medical drama series General Hospital from 2007 to 2009, as Janie Ross on TNT’s comedy-drama series Franklin & Bash from 2011 to 2012 and as Adalind Schade on NBC’s police procedural fantasy series Grimm since 2011.
She first appeared in 2004 film Leave No Trace for her role as Hillary.
First TV Show
In 2001, she guest appeared in HBO network’s The Mind of the Married Man for her role as a “Young Couple” in an episode titled “When We Were Nice.”
She is a foodie and never compromises on eating. She tries to maintain healthy eating habits, but as she lives in New York, she can’t resist going out for a dinner (sometimes). NY has some of the best restaurants and outlets.
But, her eating is not a problem as she likes to workout. She exercises regularly. Claire considers it a part of her profession. Coffee doesn’t exercise like an olympian, but she definitely takes care of fitness part.
Claire Coffee Favorite Things
- Christmas Dinner – Prime rib, mashed potatoes and yorkshire pudding
- Favorite Thing to do in Los Angeles – The Arclight and catching up with her girlfriends
- Book – Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland (By Lewis Carroll), The Giving Tree (By Shel Silverstein)
- TV Show – My So-Called Life (1994-1995)
- Restaurant – Flour + Water in San Francisco
- U.S. City – New York for living, and Charleston (in South Carolina) for visiting
Source – Zimbio.com
Claire Coffee Facts
- Claire was born in San Francisco but was raised in Monterey, California.
- She started performing on the stage at the age of 5. Claire’s first play was at The Mountain Play theater in Marin County, California.
- She is a huge sports fan and an enthusiastic San Francisco 49ers fan.
- In 2004, Coffee appeared in an unsold pilot “Americana,” which was made for NBC Studios.
- She prefers red wine over white wine.
- Claire would like to gain fluency in the French language.
- She is sometimes misunderstood for being in the M&M’s commercial. Instead, Katrina Begin was there who looks like Claire Coffee.
- Her go-to outfit is a pair of jeans and a striped shirt.
- She likes to play wicked characters on-screen rather than good characters.