|Taryn Terrell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||December 28, 1985|
Taryn Terrell is an American ring announcer, referee, model, actress, stunt woman and also a retired professional wrestler. She shot to fame after her performances in Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (TNA) under her real name and in WWE under the ring name Tiffany. She won the TNA Knockouts Championship, where her 279-day reign was the longest in the history of the title up until 2019. When she was in WWE, she had worked as the final general manager of the now-inoperative ECW brand. She has also appeared in several TV shows such as Common Law (2012) and films including Aztec Warrior (2015).
Taryn Nicole Terrell
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
Tampa, Florida, United States
She attended the University of New Orleans and majored in marketing.
Referee, Ring Announcer, Model, Actress, Stunt Woman, Wrestler
She is represented by Impact Wrestling.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Alfonso Ribeiro (2008)
- Drew McIntyre (2009-2011) – She got engaged to the American professional wrestler Drew McIntyre in July 2009. They got married in May 2010. On May 24, 2011, Terrell made it public that she and Drew were filing for divorce.
- Joseph Dryden (2015-Present) – She tied the knot with motorcyclist Joseph Dryden on October 13, 2015. They have a son together named Rhett Dryden.
- She had given birth to her 1st child who is her daughter named Emerson on March 2, 2014.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair light brown or blonde.
- Tattoos on both her arms and her chest
- Cheerful, dimpled smile
Taryn Terrell Favorite Things
- Beverage – Starbucks coffee
- Pastime – Social service
- Supporter Of – Vegan diet, Animal rights
Taryn Terrell Facts
- Before attaining fame, she had stood 4th in the 2007 WWE Diva Search. However, she was signed to the developmental league of WWE named the Florida Championship Wrestling.
- She made it to the “Top-50” list of women in the 2013 issue of the Pro Wrestling Illustrated.
- During her time in TNA, she once was the leader of a wrestling stable known as the Dollhouse.
- Wrestling for TNA, she had defeated Havok and Gail Kim in a 3-way match.
- In 2017, while performing in TNA she began to use Every Day Nightmare by Serg Salinas & Dale Oliver as her entrance theme.
- In wrestling, she has used the “Taryn Cutter” (Modified cutter) as her finishing move.
- She has been featured in an issue of Maxim and has also appeared on Sky Sports.com.
- Taryn has been one of the leaders of a volunteer mission group named Hope Children’s Home that strives to provide love, care, and time to children that have been neglected, ill-treated, and discarded.
- She has been a founder of a volunteer mission group known as the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.
- In 2015, she admitted that she had led a life in sin and had been lured by temptations. She went on to disclose that she was finally saved and was embarking on a new journey that was her personal walk with the Lord. She explained that she wanted to offer her statement as most of the testimonial videos available online are of people who are much ahead in their walk with the Lord compared to someone like her who could be called “an infant Christian”.
Featured Image by David Seto / Flickr / CC BY-2.0